The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernForced to move

7 1426
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

well im not exactly being forced to move (yet) but im pretty sure we will move (i wont go into details about why) but my mom told me we might be moving this summer and that i might go to a private school and everything though im not sure how i feel about this. we just moved into our current house only like 2 yrs ago and now were moving again

so anyways my question is have you ever been forced to move for one reason or anthoer and why? (if its to personnal 2 share then you dont have to post why) and how many times you have had to move.

• 7 Replies
psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

I think we moved 18 times when I was growing up. My father was in the armed services, and when you're transferred to another base, you don't have any choice.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Nope, never i live in this house all my life.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Nope, i have had my best friends move to other countries multiple times but i have always lived in the same place.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I moved to a different country in middle of the semester
than I moved back in middle of the semester
than I moved again in middle of a semester

Its horrible. I hate it.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I've never moved. A few of my friends have moved to different provinces, though. That was annoying.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

I've never properly moved, when I have moved it's always been in a twenty mile radius, so I've never really considering myself to have moved but I've known a lot of people that have moved country which was a bit annoying since I knew them really well but I'm still in contact with them.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

nah iv never moved,iv lived in the same house for my whole life!

Showing 1-7 of 7