The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDumbest situations you've been in

5 1449
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Biggest screw-ups, problems, stresses you've been in can be posted here.

• 5 Replies
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Well, long story short, I was in a class with some kids who were...uhhh...sort of...not quite there...??? I was there for a completely different reason but a teacher was asking them if they wanted to participate in the Special Olympics and then they asked me. I was speechless so she thought I didn't understand her. She ended up asking me again much slower that time. I looked around the room just dumbfounded. Well the person asked the teacher if I could understand her and the teacher had to explain that I wasn't in that class. (In a high pitched girly singing voice) Emmbarrrrasiing.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ok
so me and my friend were working on a project that we make into a movie. we were finishing it up the day it was due (finishing tuches and stuff) then i did think i needed all the pics. so i deleted them. my slide show was all wak and i only had a few hours to fix it. then the sound wouldn`t work. it was extremly stressful but i made it.
and most of my dubest involve me with girls but im not going into depth on the subject.............

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ummmmmmmm that made no sense what so ever

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i posted in a thread that was in the tavern. and AFTER i posted it was moved to the deadly WEPR place. and i got stuck in a religion argument. and i never even planned to enter that topic because i hate those pointless arguments

ahadyusof
ahadyusof
4 posts
Nomad

Meeting my Ex which is not cool

Showing 1-5 of 5