The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernArmorgames Got Talent!

18 2503
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

This is armorgames got talent, where 20 compete to earn the ultimate title of Amorgames Most Talented!
How to apply!
Create a video of you doing somthing, (singing, dancing, free running, ect) and people will judge you on it. The first 20 people who sign up will be in!
Rules
No longer then 5 minuites
To make sure its you, say your account name at the beggining of the video.
Video will be inspected in 24 hours (give or take a few)
Video with least stars will be voted out.
That sould be all, if any questions, just ask me

• 18 Replies
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Will any part of the event, including updates, be open for spectators?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Sounds like an okay idea. Probably not going to work out, but who knows. Can I be judge?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

...but then people would know exactly what I look like. 0.o
And the only thing I can do is play piano, but I don't think that's very interesting.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Do you need judges for this? If so, I'd be happy to help. When would the judging be?

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

At tacky= where a mask, and people love piano!
lolo= Sure
And spectaters detirmine 25 percent of the vote on whether they are in or not

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

darkrai
yup you can. sry only 3 judges!\\
YOu judge when someone posts a vid! 1-5 stars

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be smart to have people tell you their qualities so you can get the best judges available?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Will the videos be posted on Youtube or somewhere else? If somewhere else, where?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

srry to tell u but this might not work out too great. most people r not comfortable giving out the face to the world. i think i have a replacement though
ok like every month for the first 5 days people post i want to be in on this page. after time limit, u put names in a hat and draw half of the total (20 people want in u pick 10 names). then u post challenges like who can get the best score on exit path(for example and the game has to have leaderboards). the worst player gets kicked out and u have about 3 days to complete the challenge. i know this is like turning into a survivor but it might be easyer on u because there won`t be people going can i judge, can i judge? just thought i might give u some ideas on how to get it going. you don`t have to but i might be better..........

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Will the videos be posted on Youtube or somewhere else? If somewhere else, where?

link here, on youtube or any site like that.

pickpocket, thats a great idea, and if this doesnt kick off you can do that and ill ask to be a judge
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol ok well good luck
i might start my own forum on my idea but i would not be able to do it lol!

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Talent could be anything. My talent doesn't need a video to be shown. I feel excluded.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Great, I can display my contempt for the new Tavern by crushing people's aspirations.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha
hey i started my own forum with the idea i posted before. i will see if i can enter urs but i don`t know..........

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I sign up for longest metal scream! I bolded because it's a "sign - up". I'm a signed alternative and metal singer. Check out my profile and "Screaming In Hell" thread for more info about me.

Showing 1-15 of 18