The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernExtremely painful things

59 7720
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What do you think is very painful, and don't just say &quotainful stuff". Hey, serfs, by the way that gets annoying. My painful things would have to be tooth pain because my teeth are a bit screwed up so they always hurt.

• 59 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I've heard that tatooing on the butt is extremly painful. Technologically it must hurt unbelivable to have open mouth in the dark space. Your body will collapse into tiny size and all your bones will break.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

My painful things would have to be tooth pain because my teeth are a bit screwed up so they always hurt.

Oh, that's the worst. I mean, worst worst!
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I've personally been through quite a few extremely painful things, however currently I'm dealing with an old compression fracture of my L-1 vertebrae which seems to be causing a herniated disc in my back. Let me tell you kids, this freaking sucks. Bad. Thank goodness for modern medicine and bored monks! (i.e. codeine and beer, although I don't recommend they be taken simultaneously)

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Walker, I recommend you treat that with a bottle of Everclear. Once you can breathe again, you won't be in any pain ever.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Walker, I recommend you treat that with a bottle of Everclear. Once you can breathe again, you won't be in any pain ever.

Actually I've consumed an entire bottle of everclear before. I think I was 17 or 18. I ended up in the hospital for nearly a day, so I seriously advise those considering it to not try it.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Sounds fun!
I wanna try it!
Painful?
TRY STEPPING ON A LEGO.
THE WORST PAIN EVAR

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

TRY STEPPING ON A LEGO.
THE WORST PAIN EVAR

Yeah, that one is pretty bad too. Especially when it's late at night and you're running for the restroom and the legos are on a tile floor. Ah, the joys of raising children... No wonder my parents stopped having them after they had me.
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Lol,unless you want the entire AG community to mock you,you better delete that post,in a day or two,the news will spread slowly,then the everyone will be talking about how ban of a "child" you are.

Note:partial joke is this.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

TRY STEPPING ON A LEGO.

That's extremely sore as well but I've also fell out of my bed and landed on Lego, that was sore.

Lol,unless you want the entire AG community to mock you,you better delete that post,in a day or two,the news will spread slowly,then the everyone will be talking about how ban of a "child" you are.

Mega, that doesn't even make sense.

The worst pain I've probably experienced is when I broke my wrist several months ago, other than that I haven't been in much pain.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You know when your toe hits a door, or a chair? Oh that is painful.
Almost as bad as falling from a tree, to a car, and to the ground.

Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

Had my hair cut in Vietnam. The barber seemed like a nice happy man so I sat back and let him do his thing. It started off normal enough, with a hair cut like i'd asked for. Then he moved on to shaving me, a good clean shave but he didn't just shave the lower part of my face and neck. He shaved under my eyes, around my eyebrows, all my forehead, my ears and my back. This was all kind of strange but not painful. The pain began when he pulled out a number of sharp needles which he used to slowly and painstakingly clean my ears. It was the most violating feeling. Though my hearing was really clear for the next few days my ears have never felt the same since. Theres a continuous sting in them especially when swimming. Never again.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

when I was litttle I was riding on my bike shirtless (bad idea) I fell off and scrpped my back hurt SO bad hurt for a week

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

oh yeah and almost forgot also when little I slammed my thoumb nail in a car door and it cut the circulation off for a few seconds then my nail started turning blue and purple and it hurt like crap and then randomly a few days later my nail just flipped straight up and I saw under you nails and I made a kid in my class barf but it hurt so bad and then they had to take me to the hospital that night (well next day cuz hurt woke me up at 3:00 in the morning) then they had to (my nail had reattached by that time) stabb a needle into my nail and into the stuff under my nail and suck out blood from it gross and painful. but I didnt care cuz they gave me a sticker afterwords lol (scooby doo if u care)
sorry for long post

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

jets you just reminded me, around 10 yrs. ago, my brother got his finger cut off in an accident. they had to glue it back together

and onnce i was playing tag with someone and i tripped anf fell with my chin straight on the cement
my chin opened up and there is still a mark today.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I walked into an intersection of two walls and tore up my toe alot. black parts, uneven cuttings, all dat jazz. It went away after four days.

My dad spent a week walking around with his 4th vertebrae shattered a couple of years ago. He doesn't like doctors.

Showing 16-30 of 59