The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernExtremely painful things

59 7721
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What do you think is very painful, and don't just say &quotainful stuff". Hey, serfs, by the way that gets annoying. My painful things would have to be tooth pain because my teeth are a bit screwed up so they always hurt.

• 59 Replies
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I don't know. But these are the top 3. Once I was making a sandwich and took the knife and accidently cut my finger to the bone. Once I was playing soccer and I was goalie and I fell and a guy stepped on my face with his cleats by accident. Once I got out of the tub and fell and hit my head against the thing that lets the water run.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

You guys are scaring me. Literally.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I was play speedball in gym and i tripped, my face went straight to the ball cage. or when i got knocked over and the back of my head hit the floor hard. or when i fell off a bunk bed, flipped and landed on my butt.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

This might not seem like it hurts but it did.

I fell off my bike, no helmet. I broke my elbow and it was bleeding terrible. My knuckles were all cut (almost to the bone). I had 2 bad scrapes on my wrist. I had a bump on my forehead. My chin had a big cut and right under my nose there was a cut.

I recovered in 1 to 3 months, for everything to go away.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

getting a certain male organ smashed in a door.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Hehe... I was on a swingset in my backyard when I was 6, my friend would throw a ball and i'd kick it while swining. One time he threw it really hard and it hit me in the face while I was going back, I flew backwards off the swing, did a backflip, hit an old splintery fence, fell into a rose bush that is on rocks. That was not fun.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

the most painful injury (and the only major injury ive ever had thank god) was when i was i n football and we were lifting weights and someone didnt spot me so i tore my ligements in my leg and couldnt walk on it i had to be carried to the trainer and had to sit down on the bench table they had in the training room and wait for my mom to pick me up (she took like an hour and a half to get to school because she was at work at the time) i also had to sit in the car to get to the doctor and then had to sit in a wheelchair for like 35 minutes until i finally got cructhes at the doctor. the second most painfull thing that happend was when i had to go to physical therapy (they said they were gonna massage my leg what a lie that turned out to be it hurt like heck!

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I was playing baseball, and as a second baseman you get lots of people who slide into you. This guy slid into my leg with his filed down metal cleats and it made 7 holes that are scars and I have them to this day.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i once went to Disneyworld when i was a kid, and they had a body slide set up.
i tried it a couple times, but i didn't go down fast, a guy suggested i go down on my knees, so i tried, and went so fast that i flew over the safety pad and tore my knees open on the concrete.
not only that, but i got a sunburn

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

This is more of an inside pain than physical-
I once went to a theme park with friends
and we saw this amusing guy and i kept staring at him when BANG!!!
I banged into a pole *ouch* i can still remember it happening...

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

i once went to Disneyworld when i was a kid, and they had a body slide set up.
i tried it a couple times, but i didn't go down fast, a guy suggested i go down on my knees, so i tried, and went so fast that i flew over the safety pad and tore my knees open on the concrete.
not only that, but i got a sunburn

Ok couldn't u have sued them since the guy told you to do that????
i was at this fight one time. and these four kids ganged up on this one kid and started beating the S*** out of him with a baseball bat. he had a broken shin and ribs. then the cops came and everyone ran away. we were all tripped out for like a week afterward it was probably the most brutal and painful experience i have ever actually witnessed.

i feel bad for that kid were you one of them beating him up?
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I got stabbed in the back but lived...

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

Ok couldn't u have sued them since the guy told you to do that????

Maybe, but i think he was just trying to help, besides, what would i charge him for? Misguided advice?
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

[/quote]i feel bad for that kid were you one of them beating him up?[quote] no, me and my brothers friends heard about it in school, it was going to be at the skatepark, and the skatepark is 10 min walk from school. so we walked over there and there were four of the kids that got beat up and about 10 of the ones who whipped out bats. it was brutal

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

sorry but that was a quote fail. these things dont always work the way they should

Showing 31-45 of 59