The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernExtremely painful things

59 7717
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What do you think is very painful, and don't just say &quotainful stuff". Hey, serfs, by the way that gets annoying. My painful things would have to be tooth pain because my teeth are a bit screwed up so they always hurt.

• 59 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

This comes from a life experience from me. When I was younger, I was throwing away old batteries. I had to scratch my crotch, so I did. About half a minute later, I felt an intense burning. I managed to get battery acid on my scrotum. Not a pleasant experience. I sat on the couch for half an hour holding ice cubes to my crotch while wincing in pain. So yeah, I'm going to say battery acid.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@Legion1350
Ouch, sounds like it hurt like ***.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Rusty spiked up your nails.

I'm just sayin'.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

When i was 9, i was eating a cheeseburger outside. I went inside to get a drink and returned. I took a bite of my cheeseburger. Well, a bee had just happened to have crawled into my cheeseburger and stung me on tongue when i bit down. rest of the day i had my mouth open with ice on my tongue

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

When I was in Kindergarden a tree fell on my leg I was alright though, but the pain was unreal.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I was jumping off a wall and bouncing off a yoga ball. I missed the ball and landed flat on my ***. Fractured my tailbone Couldn't stand up at more than a 60 degree angle for months

RaijaRadiance
RaijaRadiance
72 posts
Nomad

It's likely to not be the worst pain ever possible to be experienced, but cluster headache seems to be severe.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

It's likely to not be the worst pain ever possible to be experienced, but cluster headache seems to be severe.

dang its supposevly worse then child birth that must be pretty painful allthough ive never given birth and never will or had these cluster headaches either for gods sake there nicknamed suicide headaches
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A few painful things:
-A baseball hitting your head.
-Getting tackled by a big guy in American football.
-Life.
-Dropping a rock on your foot.
-Getting burned.
-Migraines.
-Breaking a finger.
-Breaking a rib.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Mine will probably sound so pathetic next to these....
Last year I was stupid and scraped the crap outta my elbow. No problem, right? Spray a little germ killing stuff and slap a bandaid on there. Then it festered. When I went to pull the bandaid off all the dead skin (and some healthy skin) got pulled off too. This happened about four times before I finally decided to just stop putting bandaids on it. :P

Scrapes can hurt pretty bad. I once fell off my bike and scraped up both my knees and couldn't walk for two days because it hurt so much to bend my legs.

When I was being tested for epilepsy They stuck these probes up my nose to scan the frontal lobe of my brain. They weren't that big but coming out they felt a bit like that one scene in Total Recall where Arnold pulls that probe out of his nose.
http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f9/total-recall-nose-bug-extractor-device-21.gif-31255d1281149521

If image above doesn't work.
http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f9/total-recall-nose-bug-extractor-device-21.gif-31255d1281149521
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

anything having to do with any type of impact to the male genitalia. also when i had appendicitis it hurt like CRAZY kept me up all night moaning. fortunately it didn't burst. i've also fallen off my bike and the tire and the road essentially left my knees and the inside of my thigh's without any skin. i then had to scrub the raw spots with iodine, hydrogen peroxide and soap...vigorously. then i put gauze on it. when the time came to take the gauze off the sebum/lymph/blood that had oozed out of the raw spots had dried and essentially glued the gauze to my raw leg. i spent the next 45 minutes to an hour wetting my leg and the gauze and gently peeling it off...it sucked

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

also getting hit in the throat, especially the adam's apple. i know from experience

Showing 46-58 of 59