The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBest Case Scenario 2012 (You can't say nothing will change)

19 2362
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What would be your best case scenario for the world ending in 2012? Don't say anything irreverent to the topic and don't repeat the same things over and over. Also try not to go into debates and stay within AG's rules and guidelines.

• 19 Replies
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I'd love for zombies to come because it'd be quite fun trying to survive. I know that sounds demented and stuff, but, whatever. It would also be nice to be the last person on Earth so I could be able to finally be isolated in peace.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

The world won't end in 2012.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ok this is the best case
i will live

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It would also be nice to be the last person on Earth so I could be able to finally be isolated in peace.

That's narrow-minded.

The best case scenario: life carries on
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It would also be nice to be the last person on Earth so I could be able to finally be isolated in peace.

I wouldn't be able to do that. I need human company at least once every few days.

The best thing that will happen is that life carries on as usual, and maybe the economy will improve a bit.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

nothing will change lol. that IS the best case scenario. unless gumdrops start falling from the ****ing sky

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

My gods descend from the heavens and grant me ten unrestricted wishes, and then I go to heaven.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

The best case scnario is that money starts to magically appear in our wallets and hands, world hunger is cured and this:
GOD descends from heaven and creates the Rapture.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'd love for zombies to come because it'd be quite fun trying to survive. I know that sounds demented and stuff, but, whatever. It would also be nice to be the last person on Earth so I could be able to finally be isolated in peace.

That is stupid. There is no such thing as a Zombie anyway. Also, video games are not real dude. You would not like "trying" to survive
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

The best case scenario is that nothing happens EXCEPT the cubs win the world series that year.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@Xeano321
I know, and I said "Demented and stuff", meaning it was a joke. I was referring to the idiots of the world who are hoping for zombies.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

The best case scenario is that nothing happens EXCEPT the cubs win the world series that year.

Then we'd know the world had ended.

Best case senario? If every single idiot died.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

A mega astroid slingshots around the sun and hits us before we see it and completely obliterates the Earth.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

The best case scenario is that we all die quickly...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well Id win several lotteries, discover cold fusion in my basement, ride a dolphin, get a pilots license, use a laser to make my face onto the moon, plug a volcano with a big cork, stop a serial killer, and get a lemming as a pet.

Showing 1-15 of 19