The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Athletes

8 1122
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I dont know how popular this will be but I dont know.I will take eight groups of 4 athletes and the top two from each group move on.If you want to give me ideas for athletes to put on this thread.Winner of Group A plays Runner Up group by and vice versa.Max vote is 15.Give a good reason or your vote does not help.Im loking for mods.All players are current.Here is Group A.

Group A
Albert Pujols
Pau Gasol
Sidney Crosby
Chris Johnson

My vote is Albert Pujols because he is just about the first player ever to do everything.

• 8 Replies
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

My threads must be terrible.This is all the stuff I watch so whatever.This will get locked if no one does anything in 2 days.

Lax120
Lax120
21 posts
Nomad

add a better spectrum of athletes please

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

What do you mean?I think these are good athletes.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

(Failed thread maybe)?
Anyways... If you add better, more popular athletes this may gain more popularity, and by the way, wrong forum. You may want to recreate it in the tavern with more, popular, worldy recognized athletes. Remember, AG exists in more than just one country.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Yea I know but I dont know many foreign athletes.Also these people are popular.Sid the Kid,Pau,CJ,and the Machine.

Lax120
Lax120
21 posts
Nomad

Yea what Paarfam said, you can't just put up 4 athletes, and there are plenty of basketball players better then Gasol.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Yea I know I just want to save the best for different groups.Instead of making a super group.Also athletes doesnt mean you are better.How athletic you are.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Moving this to the Tavern as requested!

Showing 1-8 of 8