ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 105940
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

You got it. :P

Now you tell a riddle.

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

What are the best kind of friends to listen to music with?

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Ones that are djs yeah i win so what do I get?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

This may or may not have been posted already, but I want to keep this going:

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

because he's superman :O

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The car was convertible and the guy jumped over. Or he locked the doors but didn't shut the door. FAIL. But if I was that guy I wouldn't be thinking how he got in the car. It would be more like HOLY %#*@!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Or the woman was pregnant, had a baby (which would be considered the stranger) and died from giving birth.
Isn't that a fairly old riddle?

Showing 691-697 of 723