The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe Alex Rider Fan Club

8 2251
AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

Hi guys!

I am holding an Alex Rider fan club at my profile so if you want to join, post on my wall and I will add your name to the list.

More info in another topic.

Many thanks, AquaRescue

• 8 Replies
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

You now fan clubs aren't allowed on AG. But they will on AG3 so you'll just have to wait. Also i have no idea at all who Alex Rider is.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

who the heck is Alex Rider? I didnt know fan clubs aint allowed that sucks

deathbot10
deathbot10
19 posts
Nomad

ALEX RIDER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACHTER IN THE ALEX RIDER BOOK SERIES

i used to read alex rider but i got bored of it nad started reading cherub instead lol

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Alex Rider is a character from a series by Anthony Horowitz. If you don't know about the series why do you feel the need to post here. This will more likely turn into a discussion about the book and i haven't finished the series yet (I'm on crocodile tears)

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Guys you know that the last book of the series came out last month it's called Scorpia Rising. I finished Crocodile Tears yesterday.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

As long as we get into a discussion about the books the thread won't be locked but right now were explaining it to people who don't know what it is and talking about how this thread is not allowed.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

I used to read Alex Rider books when I was a kid, but then I discovered better literature.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Clubs, groups and clans are currently not allowed on the forums, as such threads have little direction, and often leads to spam.
Clubs, groups and clans should be kept to the profile, or somewhere else.
Group-like structures will be a feature on AG after the release of version three.

Showing 1-8 of 8