The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernget more AP points

12 747
orangelight
orangelight
28 posts
Nomad

just say some radom thing but you cant go 2 time in a row

• 12 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Threads solely for point gain aren't allowed on the forums. It doesn't generate any conversation and is basically spam since you only want people to post here so that they can gain more AP.

Read.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

This is probably the most you can go against the rules on this site. You can't have threads (or posts) purposely to gain AP. Posts have to contribute to the conversation and threads have to raise discussion.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i dont see it in the rules

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

- No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages (like some forum games), but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages just for points.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

i dont see it in the rules

READ AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! Its about spam! This is solely responsible for spam and thats against the rules. And plus, why make a thread that serves no moral, "mental" or physical purpose.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Just emphasizing my last post

"Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages just for points."

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

now i see

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

^Dude, stop with the spam. At least make your posts longer with some sensical words.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Also (this isn't against the rules) you should probably make sure your sentences are grammatically correct (periods, capital letters, ect). They wont get deleted but most users will like your posts if they look nicer.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

But this thread aren't locked yet. I wonder why. I hope you know that I'm not posting this for AP; I don't think that's a good way to earn AP.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

But this thread aren't locked yet. I wonder why. I hope you know that I'm not posting this for AP; I don't think that's a good way to earn AP.

This thread isn't locked because a mod hasn't seen it yet, if you want ill go report it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have a few things to say, even though that this thread will most likely get deleted or locked.

1) My post should be the only post on here because I showed the OP the rules and explained it to him.
2) You guys only posted for more points/posts.
3) It isn't locked because a Moderator hasn't spotted it, but that doesn't mean post in the thread and bump it up.
4) You guys should've just let this thread die by not posting in it or report it to a mod in the first place after I posted.

Once I checked back at this thread I facepalmed.

Showing 1-12 of 12