ForumsGames[necro]What enemy bugs you most in the mario series?

20 5086
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

mine is either the squid or flying fish.

• 20 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

@Koru7 Bloopers and Cheep Cheeps

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@Gstroy Thanks. i was blanking on their names

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hmmm... lets see. hammer bros are pretty annoying. everytime you see them and dont have a fireflower you just run to them and jump to them. usually counting on luck (espacially if they havnt threw their hammers yet but you still touch them when they are going to). the squids are pretty annoying too. as long as there arent 2 boos that are close to you from each side they arent so bad. oh and those fish that jump on you when you are on bridges

Wyatt13
Wyatt13
2 posts
Nomad

I really hate the hammer bros.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Definitely Bullet Bill.

He's really annoying in the water stages in Super Mario World (I think the water stages is the only time he makes an appearance) but he's annoying nonetheless.

darkxrainx
darkxrainx
25 posts
Nomad

I.Hate.Torpedoes.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Mine definitely has to be the bloopers, Goombas, Hammer Bros and Boos. I rally have no real archenemies but I really hate the above few.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

What enemy bugs you most in the mario series?

Gravity. Especially when it works together with the holes in the ground. **** you, gravity!
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

hammer bro's because when you jump up to kill them they hit you with a hammer, making it really hard to kill them. Not to mention there's lots of them at a time..

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i havent played a mario since mario bros on the nintendo. the bosses i hated were the one that floated on a cloud and threw down spiked turtle things, and the one who throws hammers. i remember at the first boss there was a cage u could climb on to get to the other side of this lava and i was only like 6 or 7 when i played it and i died there and got pissed

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Tons of squids and tons of cheep cheeps at the same time. Fun.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i mainly hate the mouse enemy that was included in the very first mario game ever but not in the rest. (probably fired) apparently the bullet is quite a tough enemy as well cause heavy once quoted...

"i have yet to meet one who can outsmart the bullet"

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Frikken hammer bros. definitly!
They always kill me if I don't have fire powerup cuz they throw wen I jump on them.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Hammer Bros. They were the most hardest ones to defeat when you weren't powered up.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I dont like those spikey shell things that fall from the ceiling when you are in a cave area

Showing 1-15 of 20