ForumsThe TavernSo I heard that we hit 1 million users....

7 2237
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

so I figured that I would get together a little gift for everyone. Its not anything major but you might like it. I know that a lot of people are constantly searching for desktop backgrounds so I present my entire collection of awesome backgrounds to the AG community. I didn't make any of these.
Well enjoy I guess
Download here

• 7 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

150 mb... How many do you have?

Hmm.. Can you post some of them here as a preview.. I'd like to know what I'm downloading.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

150 mb... How many do you have?

Hmm.. Can you post some of them here as a preview.. I'd like to know what I'm downloading.

I will have to get back to you on that tomorrow, its too late tonight and I don't have time.
I can tell you though that there are 180 Backgrounds, most of which are HD
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That's cool. I'm patient so I can wait. I'm aware of the quality of your BGs (as seen from some of your previous threads) but then 150 mb is rather large for my measly bandwidth cap. I'd like to see some more BGs.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I'll go with Knight, i want some previews also before I invest in 150 mbm of space ._.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

How do i know that your files are safe? It could have a virus, a trojan horse, malware. Mcafee site advisor said that suspicious activity has been reported at this site.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

yyeah we hit a million a while ago. its funny how barely anybody noticed

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I will recommend doing a preview as well as the download link in the other thread for it.

Showing 1-7 of 7