The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernhow should i make a flash game website

8 1708
Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i need to make a flash game website because at my school they block ALL the gameing website and i figered why not make my own. what should

• 8 Replies
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

First you should buy a domain name. You can do so at places like Go Daddy. Then you must somehow get the code for the game which then you can post on your site (schools block pages with ads so don't have ads).

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

First you should buy a domain name.

Or simply get a free website. The domain name will be dumb, but it'll work if it's just for personal use. Google can probably find a few places where you can do so, or you could try webs.com

Then you must somehow get the code for the game which then you can post on your site

ArmorGames can help you with that

(schools block pages with ads so don't have ads).

Never heard that before, and to be honest, I don't believe a word. Almost all sites have ads. It'd be possibly to do any research with such a filter.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Can you actually get on the site at school?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You shouldn't.

Anyway they SHOULD block any freewebs site. If not, urschool=fail.

Actually. My school=fail. It doesn't block webs, it just doesn't let you log in.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Actually. My school=fail. It doesn't block webs, it just doesn't let you log in.

I know these sites are different but I logged into my WordPress account at school, with no problem at all.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

my school has this huge block thingy and everyones history is stored on the tree server that can be saved and acessed at anytime... So yeah...

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames can help you with that

Im just going to point out those were all made by armor games paid developers.

If you want to get on armor games at school than try going to https://www.ranksz.armorbot.com/ which isn't blocked by my school. It will say that its an untrusted website when you try but Cormyn confirmed that armor games does own this website and its completely safe.
sie11
sie11
19 posts
Nomad

i have no idea

Showing 1-8 of 8