ForumsThe TavernHow To Become A Moderator

36 6219
dwicochea
dwicochea
38 posts
Nomad

To become a moderator you just can't contact the armor game people. You have to prove you are a good person by helping other members of armor games. Also, you have to post or blog alot. Everybody thinks that moderators could ban but, they are wrong. They could only delete or merit messages. So if you thought you could ban spammers by becoming a moderator...good luck.

Please leave your comments

THANK YOU

• 36 Replies
polarbear
polarbear
19 posts
Nomad

Carlie is a good moderator,she's nice . I want to be a moderator.

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

hmmm i wud listen to u but ur not a mod so stop wasting our time

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I think you just have to be yourself to be mod, if being yourself doesn't get you mod, then maybe your just not mod material. If you have to fake yourself just to be mod, thats not the way to go. Im a mod in another website just by contributing alot and just being myself. You just need to be dedicated and just be yourself.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Im not a moderator on this website.

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

wait, how do you know this??? are you a moderator?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i want to be a mod

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Actually it says how to be a moderator in the support and suggestions sticky: "read this before posting." I think that this topic should be locked because it should be in the support and suggestions sections. But good advice none the less.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

It sounds like too much work to become a mod

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I think that Strop is gonna be amod but Dan just wants him to be here longer,

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Being a moderator is just too hard ... others consider it as fun, but not to me. But sooner or later, I think I'll change my mind.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

It's not really hard. It's not like the Mods now actually put forth their absolute best effort in order to become a Mod. They were just being themselves and themselves just happened to be Mod like material, haha!

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

nick_coolhaha should be a mod!

dwicochea
dwicochea
38 posts
Nomad

sup guys im doing this frum a fone

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

They are Adding more Users to be Mods,
like "Ubertuna" , "Devoidless" and i don't remember who more...
anyway, i thinks its not fare...
i send a Post to the Contact! and i think they didn't Receive my Message, that HOW much i was prepared to be a Moderator, and im almost all-Days in the Site.

Just, Just not fair, man, not fair.....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

mods or no mods its still a good idea to try not be offensive and help people out who need it on A.G. I mean if people wearn't then it might end up like the people on x-box live and ps3 online.(trust me if you don't have either than I'll tell ya now there are a lot of annoying people on them)

Showing 16-30 of 36