ForumsGamesWhat is your least favorite Villain or Enemy?

58 12696
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I definitely dislike Xion from Kingdom Hearts from 358/2 days or Xemnas from KH2.

• 58 Replies
BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

Arch enemy number one: Noob Toob lol

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

Just a stormtrooper with a staff in star wars the force unleashed. LAme force and took forever to kill UGH.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I suppose mine is Malfurion Stormrage from World of Warcraft. He is awesome and was the first Night Elf druid.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I have to say Deathclaws from Fallout...they can kill you in one hit and they have insane amount of health, not mention their insane speed and the only place where you can get the Vengeance in Fallout 3 is in a place infested with em. you have to fight through hordes of them, only to go underground and find more to fight through, by then you're either out of ammo or you got hit by one and managed to live through it.

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Sigma from Megaman X4. The battle it proposes is so lame... Yet it's nearly impossible to beat. What a waste of time (and lifes) just to watch him say he'll be back for... 5 games with the same formula.

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

I'm affraid i just hove to say it...
Don Paolo from Professor layton!

NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM SAYING THIS!! MWAA HA HA HA

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Don Paolo from Professor layton!

I love him! My least favourite enemy is Frank N. Stein from Worldshift
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

The bat queen from darksiders, took me an seven hours to beat including rage time away from the game.

fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

Hmm...NANCY-nq342onjogenof-whatever gets to my list. You just have to keep hitting it, yes, but it's laser is freakin' annoying. It's a ROBOT, is AIMING AT THE TARGET part of its programming? at least it would've been easier if that was the case.

The Infant Necromorphs and those bunch-o'-meat-for-a-necromorph

ellaaay
ellaaay
7 posts
Nomad

SA-X from Metroid...so evil spent hours on that -_-

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

i super hate baron brixiuos from sonny 2 i had to use about 59 attacks to kill or 79 i forgot it lasted about 1 hour no joke i did not pee at all

Showing 46-56 of 58