The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDogs

62 8993
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

What is your fave kind of dog? Also u can talk about other things about dogs.

• 62 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have a love affair with Huskies. The last dog I had (five years ago) was a mongrel.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

i go up to her room. and her dog is in there. it freaks out. she tells it to calm down. so i sit down on her bed and this dog just comes up and grabs my leg.

If you were hugging it might've misunderstood the situation and tried to defend her. Dogs can be quite loyal, but they don't really understand some human behaviors. Still, I agree that pitbulls are dangerous dogs, but that does not make them all evil or aggressive.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Still, I agree that pitbulls are dangerous dogs, but that does not make them all evil or aggressive.

They're only dangerous when they're a genetic mishap.

Pit bulls are not innately dangerous, just the most capable of killing you.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

First impressions really count, sk8ter, and I must say you haven't made such a good one on me.
What makes you think you're right and we're wrong? Sort of closeminded, I'd say. I like pitbulls. They're exceedingly intelligent.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

So anyone want to get back on topic about telling what kind of dog you have and why? If you guys want to fight don't do it on the thread...

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

You're right? Really?

I for one don't think you're right. So please, stop demeaning my favorite dogs.
ok if you weren't so senile you would have realized i said not all pitbulls have very low IQ's (for a dog)

and of course you dont think im right. i know im right. like i said your butthurt becuase you feel like you have to defend the dog that nobody but you likes.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

@sk8brder246

You just managed to swear three times in four rows of text, and you're saying pitbulls are dumb and aggressive? And I am no pitbull owner, and they're not my favourite breed or anything. I'm just telling you this because that's what I think is true. The more I talk to you, the more I think you did something to deserve it, and really, you need to consider that dogs are living creatures, with personalities, emotions and instincts. If they feel like their master is in danger, they'll most likely try to defend him/her. I'm sure the dog could've given you a huge freaking wound that would never go away if it actually wanted to hurt you, it was probably more of a warning. And since dogs have personalities (which anyone who's ever known more than one dog can confirm) you can't judge the entire breed based on one thing one specific dog did.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

ok if you weren't so senile you would have realized i said not all pitbulls have very low IQ's (for a dog)

Your continuous bashing based upon a single incident proves that your experience is all of about zero.

You could have said "a very small number" and still been wrong. Pit bulls are actually extremely intelligent.

Also. this:

I'm sure the dog could've given you a huge freaking wound that would never go away if it actually wanted to hurt you, it was probably more of a warning.

Believe me when I say, as an owner, pit bulls that are trying to hurt you will hurt you. Always. If you intervene while they are attacking something else, they will hurt you. Always.

If he is telling you to leave, he will not turn your leg into a chunk of bloody, mangled flesh.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Here is my dog:

http://i4.ytimg.com/i/K5p-_0th-pUowfTkYEx0gw/1.jpg?v=ac0b9a

He's a white boxer. And he's 8 years old. Was 1 year old at the time the picture was taken, but he hasn't changed all that much.

He's so awesome

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

So I'm a nazi now? I was going to leave this thread be but...
You, sir, and the enemy of dogs.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

@sk8brder246.

I'm guessing that the reason why we're so persistent about this is not because we don't think you have the right to have an opinion, but because you too act like "a little ******* who barks all night". If you have a point, or just an opinion you want to share, you're not exactly going to make it more valid by yelling and insulting people.

Anyways, to get this a bit more on-topic:

Another species of dog I really like is this, I don't know it's name.

http://ss11i01.stream.ip-only.net/images/blog/images/entries/29/35/74/8189/3959811bbdd49d90

Someone who lived down the street when I grew up had one, and it was always so nice and calm. And fluffy. And adorable. It just looks so friendly, too, despite its size. It's just awesome. Don't you just want to hug it?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Holy crap that's adorable. I do want to hug it. It's so fluffay I could die! XD

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I found the dog I want when I get older.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

So I'm a nazi now? I was going to leave this thread be but...
You, sir, and the enemy of dogs.
ok you were never in this conversation anyways. but way to effectivly twist my words. good job i hope you get an A+ for that.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Holy crap that's adorable. I do want to hug it. It's so fluffay I could die! XD

Hey, what about my very ugly dog? Here he is again:

http://i4.ytimg.com/i/K5p-_0th-pUowfTkYEx0gw/1.jpg?v=ac0b9a

Do you like his underbite?
Showing 16-30 of 62