The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat do u like better facebook ,twitter ,or myspace(like if any one's one it)

30 4771
21 posts
Nomad

hey this is my first time creating this soooooo just tell me what u think u like better!

• 30 Replies
21 posts
Nomad

yeh i agree most people are on facebook.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I don't like social networking-sites. Not that i hate or despice people who do, but it's just not my thing.

I tried Hyves (A dutch social networking-site)once. It's just boring in some way. You might think like:"He just doesn't have any friends." I have a lot of friends, that's not the 'roblem'.

It's just not my thing.

AeneasIII
AeneasIII
28 posts
Shepherd

I don't like social networking-sites. Not that i hate or despice people who do, but it's just not my thing.

I see what you mean hokzwijn (hokzwijn, wat een marginale naam, spijtig dat enkel de nederlandstaligen hem begrijpen ), I feel the same way.. I do have a facebookaccount,but I rarely use it. I never entirely trusted it, I mean with the privacy issues and all.. Also, if you want contact with your friends, go out, and go see them in real life, instead of 'liking' what their doing from behind your computer or laptop, at least, that's my opinion.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Same here. And yes, I have a lot of friends, but I don't think many of them have a facebook (or twitter) either. I might get a facebook if I really need. But that won't be anytime soon.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Please write the topic and the questions in the post, instead of in the title, it makes it a lot easier to read, and doesn't annoy everyone.
And it doesn't make your opening post look like unrelated spam.

Further, twitter and facebook cannot quite be compared, while I believe myspace have been sidelined for a long time.

And social networks sucks, but that's just me.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im new to twitter and facebook and really only use them every so often to see if messages are there.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Twitter is for like wimps idk lol... Joking btw

All my friends always use FB anyone who has a twitter or myspace account gets picked on or shunned (This goes for the whole school).

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

They are all a horrible waste of time@@@
Just kidding I know fb is pretty addicting. Twitter exists only so Charlie Sheen can use it.

BTW in the future, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook will combine to form... YouTwitFace.

Legendary007
Legendary007
1 posts
Nomad

None of them are something I particularly enjoy, but Facebook is the superior of the three.
Why?
Myspace died out to Facebook, which was more innovative.
Twitter is essentially Facebook, only without all the extra stuff and only status posting.

21 posts
Nomad

do not right like cenere that gets really annoying

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

do not right like cenere that gets really annoying

You mean in with correct grammar, spelling, and intelligent posts? Also you should probably realise Cenere is a mod.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i had a myspace, but then i made a facebook, which pretty much killed off myspace. and twitter just sounds childish with "tweets" and what not.

EndlessSporadic
EndlessSporadic
5 posts
Nomad

I don't really like any of them. It's kind of like that south park episode. I believe they can be beneficial for business though.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I'm not a big fan of social networking sites, but I would probably go on facebook if I had an account.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

And social networks sucks, but that's just me.

Just pointing out, but AG kinda is one.

Anyways I use Facebook because all my friends use it. If my friends used something else I would change.
Showing 1-15 of 30