The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverndo like the queen or king

21 3945
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

do like the king or queen find out

• 21 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Could you please speak in coherent sentences? We can't really understand your engrish.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

does that matter you dont have to use tip top english

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Yes but we honestly can't decipher what you're talking about.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

What are talking about? Is it hard to make more sentences to explain your question?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Shadow is wondering what this question entails. Could you go into more detail please? The king and queen of what country? And what about them would we like or dislike?

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

I'm guessing England...but he could be trolling. To the mods!

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

for love god england and stop being horrible

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

How are we being horrible? We just want clarification.
*runs to corner and hides*

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

How is monarchy good? Please, someone, give me one way that monarchy would be good for most of the people.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

sorry any way give your answers

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Well, the monarchy of England brings in a helluva lot of money from Tourism and stuff like that, I suppose that's good for the people. Other than that, I must say, the monarchy have no redeeming features and if not for their financial advantages then I'd advocate the total disposal of them.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

The king and some nobles holds most of the country's money. And you don't need monarchy to make tourism a big hit. Capitalism does a better job at it.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

i think their getting all of the english tax payers monet so thay can eat million pound dinner

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Well, here in Sweden, there have been polls and stuff, and the majority actually supports monarchy here. Our king doesn't have any real power, though, he's just like a well paid mascot. Personally, I support the monarchy, though. Maybe it's a bit odd, but I feel like it's part of our history, and doesn't cause any real harm, so we might as well keep it.

http://www.operatorchan.org/t/arch/src/t164065_kung%20carl%20gustaf.jpg
Carl XVI Gustav, the king of Sweden.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Well, Royalty give us something to talk about (like the wedding in a few days for England). And sometimes something to fret about when they die. Like others have said, great for tourism. Kings and Queens had a whole bunch more to do a couple centuries ago. Also, haloman, can you improve the quality of your posts a bit? Some of your posts are considered spam. <------ see that dot? IT's called a period. <------- there it is again.

Showing 1-15 of 21