The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernKongregate

12 2205
35kdog
35kdog
5 posts
Nomad

This thread is for all of you people who judge Kongregate by one of its forums.

You need to look at the other forums, and even play a few flash games.

I'm not the first one to say this, but OT is ****. Attention-*****s, spammers, and a countless number of trolls.

Can't we just co-exist on the internet in peace, rather than sending users to spy on the other forum?

• 12 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Your people are attacking our people, it's true that we spied, but you guys are now attacking in numbers.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I cant really hate on Kong or AG. I have accounts on both. The furry thread is funny though.

35kdog
35kdog
5 posts
Nomad

The people who are attacking are part of the trolls.

Some of us are actually pretty decent users.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Can't we just co-exist on the internet in peace, rather than sending users to spy on the other forum?

Your people are attacking our people, it's true that we spied, but you guys are now attacking in numbers.

Lol. Am I the only one who finds this very, very sad? It's like people fighting over which football team's the best, only online, and about forums. I mean, really? Who gives a ****? No offense, but this is sad.
Yiffmaster500
Yiffmaster500
2 posts
Nomad

cant we just yiff and get along?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Lol. Am I the only one who finds this very, very sad? It's like people fighting over which football team's the best, only online, and about forums. I mean, really? Who gives a ****? No offense, but this is sad.

Maybe, but it's amusing in some sort. I think imma write a story about it like I did with games of gondor.
Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

This thread is sad as Mogwai said.
People have their preferences and you can't really hate on someone because of that even though people still tend to do that.

Duckboii
Duckboii
2 posts
Nomad

Okay.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'm all for the getting along part but aren't you at least going to buy me a drink before we yiff?
z3r0
z3r0
1 posts
Nomad

I have an account on both of them and I just wanna have fun ... no matter what if I have fun here or on Kong

MFThomas
MFThomas
5 posts
Nomad

If OT is ****, stay out.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Duplicate thread is duplicitous. There is an "AG -v- Kong" thread which, for reasons I don't yet comprehend, I'm going to keep open. You can discuss relevant topics (like Kong's forums) in that thread.

Showing 1-12 of 12