The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernRandom euporic highs

8 1203
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

By this i dont mean getting high on weed or anything i mean this by just being happy for no particular reason felling content and self empowered and at seemingly random times. I get these feelings of pure random euporia sometimes and when i do i just feel so content with myself to the point of nurviana a sense of carelessness abut anything at the moment. Although i am quite lazy theres a distinct difference between these lazy periods and these highs.
one clear distinction is the fact that i can look upon my life in these "highs" and can full heartedly say everythings good theres nothing that can ruin this moment.
And this made me wonder if im the only one that gets like this.

• 8 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well when I finally beat a particularly challenging boss I feel euphoric.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

When I knocked an arrow out of the air with a sword, I was high for the next ten hours.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Wearing a new pair of socks. Definitely one of the best feelings in the world.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Yes Mr. Ashley. Right away.

Psst, his name is Rick Astley.

This is probably going to sound really geeky, but I felt like that after I finished my last math test. The reason why I felt like that was because it was really hard, and I had to finish it to finish the math course. I really didn't think I would make it when I first saw the questions, but I did eventually. Barely.

It never just happens randomly, though. Not that strongly, at least.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Failure CalvinDultrey... Rick Astley's name should NEBAR be corrupted!

Soemtimes I do get these random euphoric highs. they last only a few moments, but it's almsot like the same feeling you get right before passing out for whatever reason mixed with pure happiness and an almost.... out-of-body feeling. I don't know what causes them, but when ti does happen, I feel extremely dizzy and semi-clumsy for a few seconds after, and it freaks me out.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Good thing you put the explanation in the OP, because I was totally thinking that your thread was about drugs.

Probably when I turn on the shower while it's cold, and I turn the heat up, and it feels awesome

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Probably when I turn on the shower while it's cold, and I turn the heat up, and it feels awesome

YES.
Also, right after I run around attempting parkour. Also, when I write something and people actually like it.
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

right after I run around attempting parkour

Haha that me lawl. I felt that way when I first learned how to palm spin off a wall! It was great.
Showing 1-8 of 8