The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat about you

31 4668
Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

Hey!!! I would like to get to know the community better. If you want to tell the world about yourself i.e. sports you like,hobbies,special talents. Go ahead.Almost all is welcome.Nothing dirty keep it PG appropriate. Me I love gaming and football. No special talents really...YET.LOL. I play left guard for a high school team.15 years of age and a social and at the same time a quiet person....more to come.Everybody join.

• 31 Replies
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

im 15 i like basketball i play the 3 for my high school. no tallents other than basketball. i'm social about to have a girl friend...life's good

Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

Thanks for sharing anyone else?

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I'm 19, and there's not much to say about me. I have no talents, I go to university, and I sleep a lot. My favourite hobby is to sleep. I love sleeping so much, sometimes when I sleep, I dream of sleeping. And in the dream where I sleep, I dream about sleeping. And in the dream about sleeping in the dream about sleeping, I dream I'm a robot.

Beep beep.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I'm 19, and there's not much to say about me. I have no talents, I go to university, and I sleep a lot. My favourite hobby is to sleep. I love sleeping so much, sometimes when I sleep, I dream of sleeping. And in the dream where I sleep, I dream about sleeping. And in the dream about sleeping in the dream about sleeping, I dream I'm a robot.

Beep beep.

thats deep
Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

anyone else see inception? LOL very interesting to say the least and again thanks!

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

saw it, loved it, great movie, ending confused me-are they or are they not still in the dream...the top kept going

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

http://poastcards.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/heard-you-like-dreams-e1280242797220.png

I'm pretty sure this will be locked for something, but... Well I'm 13, love soccer and cricket, I also like to shuffle (Melbourne Shuffle) but it screws up my knees so I don't alot. I lack motivation, am very lazy, I often start and then leave things or am unable to begin. I also have to do an assignment this week I haven't even thought about.

And there was something else but I forgot. Yay

Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

open-ended movie but I think it was real. Lets continue on with the thread

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

i love video games and anything to do with video games i like 2 play football im a left tackle and i also like to eat sour candy/food since i seem to have a tolerance for sour food/candy i also would like to become either a dj or a video game designer when i grow i love music. techno pop alternative some rock most rap and a very little bit of metal are the generes i listen 2 i like to eat food i pretty much will eat most anyhting you put in front of me last time i checked i was 205 lbs and 6 foot i like to spend time with my family and friends of course and i llike to play on the computer.

InSomnus
InSomnus
5 posts
Peasant

Rig, you have special talents. They're just waiting for you to discover them. ^_^

I'm 36. (Yep, old.) I work two jobs out of my home office. I'm a professional author and I work as a contractor for a search engine. I have a degree in Sociology and Anthropology and I still kick myself for not going to grad school or going into forensics. I love my jobs, but I still carry some heavy "what ifs". I have cats and I dropped the husband a few years ago. I'm left handed. And I'm very sleepy and trying to figure out why I'm not in bed. >.<

Good night. Bed time.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

my name is andrew also known as Drink on this site i am about to be in my last month of 11th grade in high school im 16 turning 17 may 10th of this year 2011 i sit on my butt all day either playing call of duty or playing on the internet i got a temper problem loool i love anime and manga

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My name is Pedro, I am 14 and I have no talents. I like playing soccer, basketball and tennis and on my free times (that are few), I sit in front of my computer/TV and do nothing, noticing that my life is boring.

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

uhh..i play guitar, i loveee music..music is basicly all i do all day..ummm..i have many friends and most people like me..hmmm...and i donttt wanna grow up

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I'm 13 years old, I am the tallest kid in my class. I am 6"0 I play basketball. My favorite class is math, science, and art. I pretty good in all of them. I play basketball and football. For basketball I am center, and for football I am left or right tackle for offence and for defence I am defensive end. I am a very social person and its easy for me to make friends.

Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

also feel free to inform the community of any console or pc games if you play any.I play mw2,deamons souls,and mag for the ps3.PSN Rigoesbueno.Thank you all so far for contributing and i hope that this thread will continue. I also want to become very interactive and hope to learn something from all this.

Showing 1-15 of 31