ForumsGamesPC destroys the wii, ps3 and 360!

9 2001
jimbothebutcher
jimbothebutcher
9 posts
Nomad

I had the wii, but I didn't like it, the controllers were to annoying, i thought it sucked! I traded the wii in for the ps3 and that was worse. there are no good games for the ps3! I traded the ps3 in for the 360 and that junk broke down on me. It got the red ring of death! So I got my money back! If I had to pick whats the best out of the three, I would go with the wii because ps3 and 360 sucks! I am never buying a microsoft or sony console again. I'm not buying the new nintendos either. I like the snes that was the best nintendo console. I will just play games for pc because PC games are the best. And I like the classic games better anyway. I like arcades too. So you will never see me buying a new console ever again! SNES, PC, and going to arcades! You can't beat that! the new systems suck! ps3=no good games 360=junky system and wii=stupid controllers and classic games shouldn't be worth 500 wii points.

• 9 Replies
xb14kx
xb14kx
3 posts
Nomad

lol. the 3 lights of death..

happens to the best of us bud.

and the ps3 is going to have great games.
they are just waaayyyy to big for sony atm.
and they are taking a long time to make.

u should see some of the previews.

jimbothebutcher
jimbothebutcher
9 posts
Nomad

I will just get the games for PC! 360 and ps3 are garbage! I'm waiting for something new and better to come out!

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Look, when buying a system you should ask yourself the following questions:

Do I like videogames: If yes, PC
If not:
Do I have any Friends? If not, PS3
Are they real or over the internet?
If real, wii, if otherwise, xbox360.

Thing is, PC's have the best games hands down.

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

yes, PC does have some awesome games but the bad part is that to keep ur computer updated to play better games, ur going to have to burst out ur wallet and pay a hell of a lot of money...

army_boy
army_boy
54 posts
Nomad

fat freaken chance

Hogen
Hogen
90 posts
Nomad

hmm i h8 the fact that sony said that the ps3 would be as good as 8 good pc's ! it isnt even better!

funkychickn9
funkychickn9
22 posts
Farmer

the only thing that pc has going for it is a bunch of games and that you can make your pc however you want, but the 360 is amazing and thats what i have...but i might be getting a ps3 for the blu ray capabilities

TheNinjaLemon
TheNinjaLemon
15 posts
Nomad

The Playstation 3 destroys ever freaking system out there! It has amazing realistic graphics, amazing everything! I have had one ever since it came and I love it!

Showing 1-8 of 9