The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[OT] The Gold Kings/Queens of AG

97 12190
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

firetail_madness
Google567
Ernie15
Zega
plokkey
Roadripper
tennisman24
Carlie
russianfreak
skater_kid_who_pwns
knight_34
Xcalibur45
juan999999
champion10
Strop
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
Danstanta
kevin44
me44

Well; these are the Gold Kings/Queens on AG and the 19 highest ranked users on whole AG.

When do you that the list will change and what will happen?
How soon will there be more Gold Kings/Queens and who?

• 97 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The only reason I'm a gold king is because I've been around longer than nearly everybody on the list with the exception of firetail and carlie.

This is one problem I have with the AG3 point system. It's designed so that completely antisocial people can be #1, while the people with actual personalities never make it onto the list.

I don't see how this is the case, since the major feature of the system in AG3 will likely be karma, which can only be earned by having a good personality. At least I hope there will be no karma laundering...

Either way I like that it's a separate statistic from one's volume of output.

Coincidentally, I am the most recent person to reach Gold King/Queen. I know everyone on that list, and over half of them are inactive. I'm guessing only Alt will get in there, unless some people begin amassing AP at an accelerated rate.

Of the users ITT, Knight would probably know the most about who's active and who's not, do you have specifics?
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Ernie15 will soon be #2 and pass Google567; 'cause he don't use AG anymore.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I'd say, at the pace I'm going, I'd be there in a month or two. Unfortunately, AG3 will probably be out by then. I really want to get to wooden queen so that I can get the highest amount of starting points.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Getting gold king is extremely hard.... You need thousands of comments and post to achieve that.. and that shows who are true AG users, because the amount of time spent to get to gold King/queen.... it takes a loooong time

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

The first gold king is no longer one.

*serfs cry out in the streets*

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The first gold king is no longer one.

How did you know he was first? (im not arguing he isn't im just interested how you know he is)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ernie15 will soon be #2 and pass Google567; 'cause he don't use AG anymore.

I was #2 for a while. Not much different from being #3.

But yes, I will probably be #2 again before AG3 comes out.

I think if you took out the gold kings and queens that are inactive the list would be smaller.

Yeah, that would leave about 5 of us.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned StarScreamer, fst6, and 201. Even though they've been perma'd, they were still gold kings when they were banned.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

201 isn't banned; you can view his profile.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Sometimes banned accounts show up, but it's just a glitch. It's quite evident since his profile says he's number 5, but you won't find him in the leaderboard.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Look at when both users joined.

Joining earlier doesn't mean you were king earlier

Why was 201 banned?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What the....why is his profile still here?

Why was 201 banned?

I'm sure it either had to do with chatspamming or him being underage. I'm not sure which. I was inactive at the time of his ban.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm sure it either had to do with chatspamming or him being underage. I'm not sure which. I was inactive at the time of his ban

I'm surprised someone underage can make it that high, most of the time they are to imature (the age limit is 13 right?)
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Get some sun is what I think.

Same for myself.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

201 isn't banned; you can view his profile.

Sometimes there is something wrong with the cache and you can view banned profiles. A week ago I couldn't see his and now I can.

He is banned, there's a trick to see if someone is banned, but I'm not sure if I can tell it. He was banned for being underaged. I think he was 11 or 12.

Go look at the leader-board - you don't see him on there.
Showing 16-30 of 97