The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAnger

25 3102
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What things make you extremely angry?

• 25 Replies
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people think they are right but actually they are wrong and get a argument about the topic...

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

hip-hop, rap, stupid mainstream music wich makes no sense, ghetto,

I agree. And by the way, white people can live in the "ghetto" too.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I rarely get angry any more, I just get really, really annoyed. Especially if I haven't slept much or if I'm just generally having a bad day. When I'm having a good day, there are few things that bug me. Though, my friend managed to find a way to annoy me pretty much.

Basically, he said something which I knew was wrong (possibly him too), and when I tried to tell him it was, he just kept repeating things like "I'm right, and you know it", no matter what I countered with. Finally I gave up and just ended the discussion, and he just started going "Hah, I win. I was right". At that point, I just really wanted to slap him. But I didn't.

Anyways, what I'm saying isn't that I don't like people who are wrong, but people who refuse to accept that they were wrong even if you bury them in evidence. Especially if they repeat the same arguments over and over again, and even more so when the arguments weren't all that good to begin with.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people think they are right but actually they are wrong and get a argument about the topic...

god that makes me so freakin mad

I also hate when omeone talks about u badly and u hear them and ask what they were saying about u and they say its none of your buisness even when it is since its about you
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

People asking random questions on forums to get posts, in which the forum has no conversation.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Anyways, what I'm saying isn't that I don't like people who are wrong, but people who refuse to accept that they were wrong even if you bury them in evidence. Especially if they repeat the same arguments over and over again, and even more so when the arguments weren't all that good to begin with.

sorry didntt see this at first and that makes me SO mad my friends do that alot so I dont talk with people much thats why I like electronics so much lol
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

sorry didntt see this at first and that makes me SO mad my friends do that alot so I dont talk with people much thats why I like electronics so much lol

Yeah. I wish real life came with a spam filter >_>
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I get anger when someone annoys me a lot and then when I say to shutup, they say,"Ok man, calm down." Then I just want to punch them.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I rarely get angry any more, I just get really, really annoyed

Hey, that's me, too! In those exact words.

One thing that really annoys me is stubborn people. People who won't back down, even when they know they're wrong.

In other words: What ninjaassassin said.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I absolutely despise idiots that are purposefully annorying *** holes. Makes me want to litterally snap them in two.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't get angry easily. I'll get angry if someone's talking wrongly about my family and/or friends, even if you keep bothering me I'll get angry.

A few things that will bother me however are:
-Pseudo-intellectuals.
-Arrogance. (too much of it is irritating.)
-Ignorance.
-Blatant stupidity.
-People that think they know that they are right even though they are wrong and keep persisting to think that they are right.
-Liars.
-Brown nosers.
-Senseless useless threads.
-if u typ liek dis

That's all that I can think of for now.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I hate to say it, but I have a bit of a temper. Okay, maybe not a bit.
I'm making another list.

I dislike it when people

1. Are arrogant.
2. Suck up to the authorities to get what they want.
3. Lie to get sympathy.
4. Take really close up photo shopped pictures of themselves.
5. Are ignorant of the facts.
6. Are ditzy and act moronic, even though they actually aren't. What's the point in acting stupid?

It also makes me angry when I procrastinate too much and don't get anything done. :/

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i dont get mad usually. but there are a few things i really dislike in some people:

being sexist, being racist, thinking humans are better then animals, being shallow (not always that bad but when its extreme it is annoying...)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My little sister gets me angry. But for other things i get angry over i'm pretty calm about it.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It also makes me angry when I procrastinate too much and don't get anything done. :/

Hey, me too!

Although, for that, we only have ourselves to blame.
Showing 1-15 of 25