The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernGo The F@#$ To Sleep

8 1907
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I asked MrWalker if this was okay, but he hasn't replied, and I won't wait to share this. It is to funny.

GO THE F@#$ TO SLEEP

This is the title of a new book out, that looks like a childrens book, but is supposed to be for only adults.

Please, if you are offended in any way by strong language, do not read the article, or this thread. In fact, you may be advised to not even click on the link to this page, but that is life, so go ahead, read on.

• 8 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Holy crap. That is one of the funniest things I've seen for a while! I love the part saying "if goodnight moon just isn't cutting it". Next time I'm at the bookstore I'll look for this one

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

That gave me a good chuckle, I'm going to look for it on my next rare visit to the bookstore

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

That seems like a legit book the read, even one that would totally be appropriate to read to a child. It definitely would be a good laugh if I read it.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

My brother should bring that book for his show and tell

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i the heck what a book i shoud get it hmm...

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I really think its quite a good message we should be spreading to our children. They all curse in school, so they would understand that type of message.
But, on the off-hand, LOL!!!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

That was funny. And I will also look for the book if I'm ever in the book store. Witch is never.

YepYepYep
YepYepYep
35 posts
Nomad

If you stay awake with a crying baby all night, this would be a good read to keep your spirits up.

Showing 1-8 of 8