The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverna super virus!

35 4982
wtfboom21
wtfboom21
7 posts
Nomad

if you could make any kind of virus, bacteria, or parasite what would it be and what would it do. to make this a little more interesting how would it be transfered?
ex: derpies virus the STD also known as dinosaur herpies. makes people retarded and is recieved by licking cats.

• 35 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

my virus will be called: OMGICANTTHINKOFAFREAKINGNAMEotopia and it will make you turn into a lima bean that can FIRE MA LASERS at bad guys. It is transferable by eating the already infected people while thinking mmmmmmmmmmmm lima beans.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

How about the good-looking virus? It will make every girl as pretty as a girl can be! :P

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

It can be transferred by boys looking at them.....

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Name: Mortallissis
Effect: After infection, the virus multiplies quickly, but never bursts a cell. It spreads to every cell in the body, just barely hovering below the bursting point. It cleans out every other virus and every nonessential bacterium, protozoan and fungus aswell as maximizing the digestive and respitory effeciency of the host. If anything begins killing off the virus, it sends a chain reaction causing the virus to multiply well beyond the maximum capacity bursting every cell in the body and almost instantly killing the host. ~100% mortality rate.
Contagiancy: Spread through every shed cell. Breathe in a dead skill cell, swim in a public pool, any close physical contact with another person, all will get you infected.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: Rachithus "Black Terror"
Type: Supervirus
Transfer Methods: Airborne, Bodily fluids, reported cases of Insects.
Incubation period:~48 hours
[b] Known effects:/b]
1-24 hours: Slight cough, mild flu-like symptoms
24-26 hours: Dizzyness, mild-severe flu-like symptoms.
26-32 hours: Severe decrease in motor skills, cerebral hemorrhaging.
32-40 hours: Beginnings of insanity, skin turns a blackish color. Sneezing and nasal bleeding. Extremely contagious.
40-46 hours: Coma OR increase in all of above.
48 hours: 60% Chance of death, 40% Living host. Full Insanity, increase in motor skills.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Right. My favorite thread. I want to become a virologist when i grow up.

Apocalypse virus.

Transmits only with fluids. Bioweapon companies however would be able to manufacture it in dust form dissolving into water with no different colour or smell. When inside the host, it transports itself on the upper part of the host's spine, directly on the Central Nerval System. Infecting the cells only there, the virus takes control of the host, and as viruses have only 2 purposes in life, survival and infection, the host forcefully infects other people and animals by using his own infected fluids.

Also, the virus has host body healing capabilities. As the infected fluids spread throughout the host's body The virus controls everything, "sending its own agents" everywhere, when the host is mortally wounded, the fluids recreate the part of the tissue that has been damage by physically adhering on the wound and using virus cells to cure it.

During this procedure, the virus must use some cells and as it is not able to destroy itself, it takes brain cells which it founds useless as it is in control of the host.

The fluids, having also the ability to convert brain cells into "chimera" stem cells which have the ability TO ALTER their own form and function as practically EVERYTHING (those actually DO exist when organisms are embryos they exist in a small amount, actually FORMING the embryo into an organism and taking the forms of various cells, skin cells, heart cells, etc. The virus reverses the process.).

However, by doing so, it damages the "senses" of the host while definitely shutting down one sense. This is when the virus cell in the CNS(Central Nerval System) begin to mutate into a tentacle with an Eye on its edge. The tentacle erupts from that spot exactly watching everywhere and guiding the host to safety until the healing process finishes.

If damage is dealt to the tentacle (which is actually the virus mutated), the virus is killed without though being able to fully heal the terrible wound plaguing the host. As such the host is killed too.

If the healing process is carried out the tentacle enters back the host and reverses the process of mutation, reforming into virus-infected cells.

ALL THIS IN A DISTANT POSSIBLE FUTURE RIGHT?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

my virus will be called: OMGICANTTHINKOFAFREAKINGNAMEotopia and it will make you turn into a lima bean that can FIRE MA LASERS at bad guys. It is transferable by eating the already infected people while thinking mmmmmmmmmmmm lima beans.

Get off the internet.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Get off the internet.

Why would you want to eject anyone that says

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

This virus would never spread - because once you catch it, you become "dumb"

Ah but sadly stupid people never know when to stop talking thus the virus spread.
The link is simply to an image and doesn't allow donations.

D:
Is not.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

ex: derpies virus the STD also known as dinosaur herpies. makes people retarded and is recieved by licking cats.

hahahaha licking cats just made my day
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

(Mortality rate is 50%, comparable to Ebola Virus)

sorry for the DP but Ebola has a much higher mortality rate than that.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Right! My next virus would be one i prefer to call: The EX - Virus

Scientists tried to develop a cure for the Apocalypse virus (see my previous thread). However it is too difficult to kill some virus parts/cells and make them a vaccine because of the hosts healing capabilities. As such, the scientists tried to develop a nea substance which would counter the virus as water counters fire.

In every stage of their progress they tested this substance onto the infected test subjects they had. Until at one stage they thought they reached success!

The host's differently coloured eyes returned to normal and he was no longer susceptible to mind control from the virus. It was as the virologists wanted.

However the truth was far more dangerous than they would ever dare to imagine. Instead of healing and destroying all the virus infected cells ,with this substance, the virus scattered them to the entire body and that's why the virus couldn't control the host. Also, the more compatible the host's DNA with the substance is, the more will the virus cells scatter.

In 1 week, the infected transforms into a beast! random mutations spawn all over his body, his mental and talking abilities are subdued and he has no longer any purpose!

Yet, there is another terrible ability the scattering of the virus cells inside the body of the host gives. As virus infected cells have mutagenic capabilities, the host soon realises that he can mutate entire parts of his body at will, turning himself into a B.O.W.! In every part of the body the host can mutate, a variety of objects can be literally attached, and merged by it. As most of the mutatiotns take the form of huge tentacles this is not that difficult.

Bio weapon companies soon saw the potential of this virus. The ifected could merge the arms or legs or even other parts of their bodypermanently with any weapon from a sword to a Chaingun or a rocket launcher. And as such a new era of B.O.W.s emerged.

It is unknown why the virus is named the EX virus. One theory is that it owes its name to the substance's EXperimental stage.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

My virs would be called Addiction...
Transfer Methods: Every kind of way possible...
Known effects:
Every day you will be addicted to something else. Also once you become addicted you will be addicted to the same thing for the next day and the next day...
Example:
Day 1-You are addicted to licking yourself.
Day 2-You are addicted to smelling chickens... (Day 1's Addiction)
Day 3-You are addicted to eating bellybutton lint... (Day 1 and Day 2's Addiction)
Day 4- You are addicted to drinking pee... (Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3's Addiction)
Cures:
Nothing possible...Suicide is best option...
And yes I stole this chart from SirNoobalot, but I tweaked it

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Virus Name:Jackef
Lethality:Medium
Sypmtons:

-Fever
-Nausea
-Vomiting
-Nerve Break down

Transfer Method:By Water and Rarely by Air as it is less infective in Air.

Cure:
-Not vaccine but sleep for a very,very long time.At least 2 Days long.Eating Hard food will make it worse while soft food will do nothing.Avoid Liquid!

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

Zombieism
syptoms: wanting to eat flesh, brainlessness, strange mutations

transfer by biting or scrating

cure: A BULLET TO THE BRAIN

Showing 16-30 of 35