mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

what are you talking about

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, Plazma burst 1 and 2 are really good games.I like in Plazma burst 2 that you have much more different weapons than in Plazma Burst 1.Multiplayer is nice feature also.

Recreation
Recreation
6 posts
Nomad

Plazma Burst 2 is sooooo much more fun than the original. The upgrading is a nice aspect and I wish they added it to Armor Games

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

what are you talking about

Pasma Burst, And Plasma Burst 2, they are not on AG
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Is it Plasma... Or Plazma? lol. Cause I never heard of it. And people are saying Plazma and Plasma.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Is it Plasma... Or Plazma? lol. Cause I never heard of it. And people are saying Plazma and Plasma.

Its plasma.
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

The game's name is plazma burst, but plasma is actually spelled plasma.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

The game's name is plazma burst, but plasma is actually spelled plasma

Yap, that`s way how it goes.I really dont know why game name is Plazma burst not Plasma burst, but who cares!Its a really god game!And I like it that you can make your own levels...
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

By the way, I also make levels in that game, try mine out, I'm tom0000009 same as here. Anyways, the game is quite interesting, i do wish that the weapons have more balance, anyways, my maps do need some balancing so if you have any suggestions for them, please leave a comment on that maps comment section, so anyways, whats your favorite gun? Mine is either the Civil Security Shotgun, the grenade launcher or the Mini gun, or the Rocket launcher. Anyways, I like the game

Aschenisto
Aschenisto
2 posts
Nomad

Plazma Burst 2 is the best flash game that I've experienced. It is like tactical arcade shooter. You command a marine who goes to forward in time in order to save the world. Then you shoot bad guys and enjoy your kills (they are so awesome when you in slow motion shoot enemies and you see all the blood and so on)

I strongly recommend to play this game. It is not easy (on hard difficulty) I played days to complete this game on hard difficulty. I died hundreds times in order to learn to play this game like pro. And I've played hundreds different flash games but this one is the best

TriggerHappy007
TriggerHappy007
1 posts
Peasant

Yes, those are awesome games with respect. there will probably be a plazma burst 3!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

It is not easy (on hard difficulty) I played days to complete this game on hard difficulty. I died hundreds times in order to learn to play this game like pro

I agree with hard, Plazma burst 2 is... hard XD I am stuckked on level 29 with hard difficulty (completed game with easy-difficulty and I have all achiements), and usually I die on 1st 5 seconds :S
Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Awesome Game. That's all i'm gonna say.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

By the way, don't underestimate the pistol, every gun (even the alien rifle) has its uses. Some guns I agree are better than others but each gun has something useful about it.

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Epic as game played both for ages! btw i always call it PLAZMA

Showing 1-15 of 18