ForumsThe TavernFullscreen firefox add-ons

9 3296
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Okay, so the other day I downloaded this one add-on to Firefox called "Swiffout" that lets you play flash games in complete fullscreen. Only thing is, it goes to it's web page every time you leave fullscreen, and that can get kind of annoying. I later downloaded this one add-on that maximizes the game, but not to full screen. If anyone has any good add-ons for fullscreen, just leave a comment below.

• 9 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You don't need add ons to play full screen. For example.

To find the url to play in full screen, go to a game, right click (off the game), select view source, use command F, and type in value="/files/games/

What comes in the quotations marks there place after armorgames.com
for example, armorgames.com/files/games/dodge-2963.swf

This may be complicated to follow. If you want me to do it for you just leave me a on my profile.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think it is best not to choose one.

Having security and privacy add-ons are good if you want to be safe.

That isn't difficult to follow, master565. It's quite easy to get used to it after a few times of doing it.

cache.armorgames.com/files/games/

Then add in the game name. If it has more than one word, then space each word with a - sign. Then, put another - sign and put the number of the game beside it. Finish with .swf

That makes the game come out in a larger screen.

I remember doing it my first time while playing Exit Path, then I did it to other games such as Vector Rush so that I could see the screen better. For small games it's great.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It's also better because it won't load any offscreen advertisements.

RaijaRadiance
RaijaRadiance
72 posts
Nomad

Add-ons on the official Mozilla site are safe and tested, although not always coded in an efficient manner. Still, I can't imagine browsing the web without my set of FF add-ons and extensions.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

There's a Firefox add-on for Kongregate.
It's called Better Kong.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

There's a Firefox add-on for Kongregate.

What does it do?

I just want to point out that safari also has add ons. They seem to be a lot less popular but they are still pretty good.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They do?

Yeah. Such as WOT(Web-OF-Trust), NoScript, BetterPrivacy, Ghostery and some others.
I still feel uncomfortable every time I down load some thing.

I felt that at first, but I got used to it because this is what's best for my computer.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

With macs i download anything i want without worrying.

hhjj84
hhjj84
3 posts
Nomad

what if you don't have firefox eg. safari google crome

Showing 1-9 of 9