ForumsThe TavernWhat would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

103 38940
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

The ultimate question!!!! What WOULD you do for a Klondike bar? (KB) If one was offered and I had to run for it, (I [b]HATE running), I would run the required lap(s), lose calories and energy, then refresh myself with the delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
(Please don't say,"I would go to the store and buy one. BORING!!!&quot

• 103 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Chacha is so useful.

You can say that, but I do't think Klondike would make as much profit as they would like.

It's actually a good, as well as very common, marketing technique. They want you to see that it's a great deal so that more people will buy the product.

Hundreds of companies have done this; it really isn't unusual.

=19514219&highlight=">Check out this deal!
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Question answered, thanks.

But still, if they only charge $4, then the bars must be insanely cheap to make.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ice cream, chocolate.

It's not a complicated item to produce. The machines they most likely use to make them are probably not even that complex.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I would kick a puppy for a Klondike Bar. 'Nuff said.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I would do nothing...I don't like Klondike Bars...

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

I would kill a terrorist for a klondike bar

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I'd kick two puppies; I for on ACTUALLY want a Klondike Bar.

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

I honestly have never tried one - or ... oh wait, yeah I have. They're pretty good.

But I wouldn't do anything for them.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I would kill a terrorist for a klondike bar

Would you do it even if you wouldn't get a Klondike bar for it?

I'd kick two puppies

If you only have one puppy, I think it's also okay if you just kick the same puppy twice.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I would actually do a weightlifting session will listening to rap music! Both of which i despise

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike bar. I think I only had about 2 or 3 of those things in my whole life.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I would kick three puppies, both of you, hack the site, eat a cantoloupe, and finish Anne Franks and Greg heffleys diarys. Ha!

Your terrible. You can't post for 10 minutes because you said that.
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Lol. I didnt know that Klondike bars were loved enough to kick puppies! I'd do the same though and kick the puppies with you.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

NOT THE PUPPIES!!!!!! I suggest 'liking' rebecca black's friday! That would be torturous enough wouldnt it?

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I had the idea of making a thread like this a while ago! Anyways, I would watch Friday on youtube for 5 hours as long as I had an unlimited supply of klondike bars....I'd probably get sick from eating so much of them and of course from the video also....

Showing 16-30 of 103