The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHelp me Learn After Effects

0 1109
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to learn after affects. But I need assets.

I did this following a tutorial Unfortunately, I don't have anything to make anymore. I need someone to say some words for me.

Topic: Armorgames
Just describe armorgames. Here is armorgames' description in wikipedia, to give you an example:

Armor Games, formerly Games Of Gondor, is a website based in Irvine, California, that hosts free Flash-based browser games. Armor Games was founded by Daniel McNeely.[3][5] Under its former name, it hosted The Lord of the Rings-themed content, such as the games "Hob the Hobbit", "Battle for Gondor", and "Orc Slayer".[1][2][4] The site has since hosted a variety of games across many genres, such as puzzles, shooters, and strategy games.

In addition to hosting other developers' games, the site's staff creates free Flash games in-house. User John Cooney ("John&quot is its Head of Game Development. ConArtists is another popular game designer with games such as Warfare 1917 and The Last Stand. Game developers can create Flash games and get them sponsored by the site.

It'd be nice if you said things in a describing manner, like some kind show. or something.

People interested may post in this forum, and I will put you're name in the ending. Tagged as "Voice" and "Author"
  • 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0