ForumsThe TavernHow to motivate yourself.

20 3984
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

My friend has to correct all the Grade 7 math tests as a punishment for saying "**** you" to the principal. Each test is 100 questions so he has to correct around 2000 questions in total. They are all multiple choice so he just has to either put a check or an x.

He needs some motivation because on it will take him at least a couple hours. Do you guys know any ways to motivate yourself?

• 20 Replies
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

How did they even think of this

Soe teacher probably had some test that needed to be graded and didn't feel like doing it, os they found some idiot to do it for them. Is he suspended also?
indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

I don't see why if he did get suspended that he had to grade those papers too.

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

Hey friend, don't wrry at all. Music heals everything. put earphone in our ears and do the work. It will help you concentrate on the work. Plus you have to sit in a bright room. It will help in changing the mood. All is well and just carry on the good work. He will surely prove out to be the best.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

There are only 20 kids in grade 7

Sorry, it is in our class. But still it is a lot of questions. There are like 250 Grade 7's in my school.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That is among the stupidest punishment you can give a kid. He can either choose to do it right or do it wrong. He can just give all the tests bad grades and than the teacher will have to deal with the tests again.

It's a punishment so that he can use his brain to grade the papers - however it might not be a good punishment seeing that the kid could just grade all the test badly - but that would get the kid in deeper trouble so he might grade them correctly.

Ghgt99, tell him to do it or he'll get into more trouble - that should be able to motivate him enough to do the work if he cares about school, anyway.
Showing 16-20 of 20