ForumsGamesTerraria

142 50944
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Only a few people have this and it is not released yet!

It was given to them because they are experts in Minecraft and plus they are famous in Youtube but there is one person who isn't famous, He got it because he sent a letter to Redigit(Project Lead)

Probably it is cheaper than Minecraft.
Can't wait for Terraria to be released!

• 142 Replies
hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

just ot terraria it is awesome i found 2 hermes boots 3 magic mirors 5 cloud in bottles and 3 meteorites have landed sorry must go goblins coming from the east

dx5231
dx5231
29 posts
Nomad

Terraria should be updated more often. It's been a while since I last saw an update. I've got pretty much everything obtainable in the game, and it didn't really take me long. The game has a great potential, it just needs a ****load of stuff to be done, more bosses, possibly different worlds (just like minecraft has the regular world and the nether).

I kinda disliked the fact that there is now a potion cooldown

dx5231
dx5231
29 posts
Nomad

Terraria should be updated more often. It's been a while since I last saw an update. I've got pretty much everything obtainable in the game, and it didn't really take me long. The game has a great potential, it just needs a ****load of stuff to be done, more bosses, possibly different worlds (just like minecraft has the regular world and the nether).

I kinda disliked the fact that there is now a potion cooldown

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

speaking of updates the next one is December 1st baby woot!

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

and they are adding a new boss called wall of flesh, a under world boss

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Update is out, new background, more armor, character models look a bit different. New tool that can tell you if a room eligible for someone to live in it. The Guide now has a name. The game is darker, no really, it's dark. These are just a few of the changes that I have noticed.

If anyone wants to play with me, send me a friend request on Steam.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

The update is pretty cool, although I didn't really play much before it so there's not much of a difference for me.

Showing 136-142 of 142