The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat are you especially good at?

68 9600
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

http://tvrefill.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/awesome.jpg
What are you especially good at doing? If there's a few things, feel free to share (just don't say you're better than anyone else plz)

• 68 Replies
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I'd say I'm good at drawing, but I'm not THAT good...

I'm not good in anything that has to do with DOING stuff, I like knowing stuff better...

Like what's the air/speed velocity of a swallow.

jk.

I mostly like to gain knowledge on VERY specific things, like how (so far) I've dedicated my life to dinosaur stuff, and recently fighter jet stuff....

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

Everyone tells me I'm good at writing/playing music but I personally don't think so... =/

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would definitely have to go with.....EVERYTHING
But seriously, probably computers

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

boushh- thats mean! i mean i know people shoot animals but squirrels r really cute! haha just when they nibble on their food

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

my friends say i'm a great comedian but well... i don't really think so

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

and Scrabble.

I wonder why, every time I tell someone I have Scrabble medals, they start laughing...

I'd go with drawing and writing, but since I'm far from being a professionnal in both of these fields, my choice will go to video games.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I'm good at lots of things, I'm really good at piano though.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i'm good at:
video games
being bored
sleeping
eating
watching tv
hockey
football
soccer

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm great at chess. I've been playing it since I was around eleven years old. The only people that I've lost to a lot is my father, and a few of my friends. I'm not including people that I've lost to over the Internet. But if you want to do that, then I've lost to about five-ten people online, and I've played many matches online.

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

I am good at voice acting from Fanboy & Chum Chum, I also have my own archery equipment, and golf club set

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Oh, this is an eazy one! I'm good at sleeping. I could do that all day long. I'm also good at eating, because the food is so tasty.
When I have spare time, I'm also really good at not doing anything at all. Sometimes I watch paint dry. Very entertaining and time consuming.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

I'm one of the better artists at my school. People occasionally steal my drawings, kind of stupid.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I great at breathing.(and drawing, sort of.)

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

there's nothing special i'm good at, but my parents and friends say im good at wasting time!

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I am good at free running I guess, and maybe sports and typing. :P

Showing 46-60 of 68