ForumsPopular Mediawaste of time

49 12028
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

have you ever went to see a movie and found out it was a total waste of time and money, or just time? well what was that movie that was a waste of time or money? share here.

• 49 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

benchwarmrs was awesome

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

gothica... we expected to see a scary movie, but it was pretty wierd and we didnt get half of what was going on

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

my mom thought it was a cheap rip off of the exrorsist but idk

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

another crappy movie... THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE... i was forced to go to the theatre with my mom and lil sis and watch that movie, it was horrible

THeDoPeSHoW
THeDoPeSHoW
3 posts
Nomad

Oh good Lord the spongebob movie?!?! Dude I seriously feel for you. I mean I watched that movie once when I was riding with one of my freinds somewhere and her little sis wanted me to watch it with her. I felt like puking.

Anotherone:A series of unfortunate events. I swear its like they took the first 3 books ripped them up, pasted them back together in some random order, and told some comedian to act as one of the most evil men ever. THey didnt even put the books in the right order! I almost just got up and left the theatre except I didnt want to feel like I wasted 3 dollars. which I did.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

It was stupid LOL.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Bridge to T-Land

Just bad. The only thing going for it was how the girl's hair stayed in perfect shape...

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Falerix yur a noob. (hes my older brother don't hate me...)

i dont really know i what i dont like...i didnt really like oceans thirteen but thats cuz i had no idea what was going on.... :\

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

that old 50's movie Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. It's really bad but then again really good. It wasn't a waste of time but i could have been doing better things. I just watched it cuz my dad had it and it looked funny, which it was.

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

there have been many movies i say is a waste of time, i cant even remember them all.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

King Kong,
Temprada de patos (Argentine movie, none of you ever heard of it i'm sure)

themovieguy
themovieguy
2 posts
Nomad

in my opinion i would have to say any of the high school musicals were bad and was not worth the gum on the theater floor

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

I agree with themoiveguy high school musicals suxed and has anyone seen attack of the killer tomatos that was bad.

wauSilent
wauSilent
2 posts
Nomad

High School Musical â" Thats the worse load of rubbish i think i've ever heard of

@themovieguy, thats soo right

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

yes. there has been one that i saw that i wish i could just punch the director in the face with pointy brass knuckles. dragon wars. soooooooo stupid.

Showing 31-45 of 49