ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89697
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hey another idea to have timed levels instead shots per level
oh if the castles could atack you would be more interesting, i remember that in the firs ctc when the pieces of the castle reach the trebouje it colapse and you had to restart the level i liked it an option for this can be to select or edit the skils of the trebouje

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Another idea: I would like to more musics, because there is only two actually.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I had a good idea when I was asleep but now I forgot. I hope I can remember it. Oh yeah I just remembered it now. Joey should create an ultimate weapon toward the end of the game. If you get the requirement, the Trebuchet shoot a huge dragon that will crush the last castle which would be hard to destroy with other weapons.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I was at school when I thought to an idea: a new block, the red bricks, because there's not red blocks. It could be destroyable with bobms and the same weapons than the other stone blocks.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

maybe a present generation theme. Take down apartments, schools (no kids), hotels, etc.

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

Maybe it could include the ability to make a basement inside the castle without lowering the terrain.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

We also need fountains to improve our creations and the ability to create inside walls so that the inhabitant don't look like they have nothing behind them.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

A Mole, so castles can be attacked from underneath. You would use the trebuchet to shoot the Mole downwards towards the ground, it would follow a similar (but inverted) path as usual until it reached the surface again. It would leave a tunnel behind. The other weapons could be thrown down the new passage (you would need to hit it's opening accurately), following it's path, to act as normal on return to the surface. There could also be a small mole which pushes the dug earth behind itself, back filling the passage, which does not leave a hole behind itself to throw weapons down, but would disrupt the surface - unbalancing anything there. There could be a Super mole to go through foundation bricks. If my idea of a prisoner was to be taken up, they could escape!

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

@SSTG

create an ultimate weapon
how about some rats, to send in the Black Death.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

how about these new ammo types...

grenade-shorter fuse then time bomb. longer fuse then normal bomb. large explosion radius.
napalm bomb-bigger range then fire potion. drops flames while flying through air.
tactical nuke-super weapon. acid effect. shorter fuse then normal bomb. antimatter explosion effect. direct hits make zombies who try to kill nearby people.
tombstone-indestructible ammo. doesnt roll.
pootis man-eats blocks near him. rolls very fast.

and a new wall type...

dispensor-repairs nearby walls. weaker then stone. cant catch fire or pass electricity. acid causes an explosion.

as well as a changable trebuche/catapult type!

default-no bonus.
catapult-fires stuff further. more control.
ballista-fires stuff yet further. low control.
cannon-fires stuff really far. same control as def catapult.
AC130-drops stuff at an angle. flies above enemies.
heavy quickdraw-sends stuff flying REALLY fast. cant control.
tactical bomber-drops stuff straight down. everything has bonus effects.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

how about some rats, to send in the Black Death.

That's an awful lot of ideas for Joey to think about. Maybe he'll use a few of them.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

That's an awful lot of ideas for Joey to think about. Maybe he'll use a few of them.

Yes, I think he'll use the most interesting like the castle search or new characters.
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

like i explained that i like the chalenges a special type of wall or decoration that is indestructible and atract the proyectiles shooted

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

like i explained that i like the chalenges a special type of wall or decoration that is indestructible and atract the proyectiles shooted

Could be funny yeah; for example, a wall which can only be destructed with log ammo or stones.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

thats it !!!!

Showing 31-45 of 429