ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89830
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In the castle builder, possibility to zoom on the sides, top and bottom of the screen, not only on the middle.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hey would b nice to have graveyard objects

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

In the castle builder, possibility to zoom on the sides, top and bottom of the screen, not only on the middle.

I would just make it that you could move around when you are zoomed in. Being only able to zoom into the middle bugs me.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Agree. I don't know why we can oly zoom into the middle, it's a strange idea. Sometimes, I must move my whole castle to be able to zoom on.

Starfox127
Starfox127
1 posts
Nomad

maybe it should have something sharp that goes strait through wood

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

- Moving the Zoom In Screen

Hey guys, I just learned about this recently also: To move the screen after you have zoomed in you must press down on space bar and left mouse.

I wish I knew about this before, it's a good feature.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

maybe it should have something sharp that goes strait through wood

That's a really good idea. the game should have some sort of high speed ammo that would cut through blocks.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the trick Tris! It will help me a lot to build castles!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

A bigger "building zone". I mean, more space on the sides, and on the top. Somztimes, we don't see the top of high castles, so it would be better.

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

A bigger "building zone". I mean, more space on the sides, and on the top. Somztimes, we don't see the top of high castles, so it would be better.

Yes, I agree. For one of my castles I needed to drag my castle a little to the left.

A ''favorite'' tab that show your favorite castles you faved on their info.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I've already mentionned it one time. I think it's a good idea, so everybody could see what you like.

Another good thing that could be added, a "flag" button (as on forum psots and comments) to report castles you judge they are racist, vulgary or with a sexual content. After that, castles which get the highest amount of "flags" are deleted by Joey.

betterthanepic
betterthanepic
3 posts
Nomad

i have 1 idea and 2 that got posted already
characters run and move around
A set of 3D towers after completeing the flat towers.

betterthanepic
betterthanepic
3 posts
Nomad

and another weapon instead of trebuche

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I would to see special blocks, when hitting "exploding barrels or crate" make them burst. So, like an ammo, but it would be a beam.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hey seems that the blog slowed down hehe!

Showing 331-345 of 429