ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89620
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

how?

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

I'd really like a plain, unornamented, black piece. Like a glossy onyx, all homogenous in color. The stone texture and rivets on metal are really nice for traditional castles but there's definitely room for a nice plain black. Maybe grey and white too.

Actually I think there should also be multicolored ice pieces, like crystals. Some builders like making church windows and such, imagine having beautiful blue, red glass to work with.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

As Ernie15 on thread 40 stated - How about a way to access all the castles made by a specific user?
I totally agree as sometimes you find a builder who is good and you want to play his/her other creations but it is next to impossible now!

An other point would be to have a micro-switch on the editor screen so we can move highlighted elements by a pixel instead of 5 or 10.

Another suggestion would be that when the game comes up, you have to click the mouse to get back to the trebuchet so we can look at the thing first.
theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

U know we could add magic and spells! Y not? I honestly never played crush the castle b4 but.... I'm just trying to get into the spirit of things as all.

Kijanix
Kijanix
1 posts
Nomad

Spells would definitely be a unique update, although I'm not quite sure how it would turn out...

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

hey what about that there would be some castles in which your "enemies" would also have a trebuchet or something small to fight back, and that you would have limited health, just like in undead mode!

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

hey hey or what about another magical option that, lets say for example, therés a castle covered with foundations, and any of the actual weapons could destroy even a single piece; what about as a weapon a new portal that wont attract things to it; the new portal would be opened for some seconds, and when you throw (for example) a bomb to the portal, it would teleport the bomb near (or INSIDE) the castle.

P.D. i know i wrote twice my first post, sorry, and after when i said "MY IDEAS" i should have put a colon (. Someone may think that i wanted to say the first things were my ideas, but no

P.D.(again) sorry for the long comment <=(

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

Hey! I´ve just got another idea. Gravity options. Yeah, that in some levels there would be different gravity, so the (for example) bomb:

a) would go slowly to the ground.

b) would go in a straight line, it wouldn´t fall.

c) would go to the angle you shot it to and then start going up.

And that in the castle builder you could modify the gravity.

And my last thing from today, i dont know if its possible, but that your sumbitted castles in Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack were saved to Crush the Castle 3. Bye Bye =D

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

My idea on page 39 doesn't make sense, I forgot you can 'Toggle Grid' - a great feature. So with Toggle Grid off you can center a piece exactly. It still would be difficult to align that piece with others that are placed with Toggle Grid on. It's like the exact center is a space between two lines in the grid. Basically it'd be nice if it was a line so the piece would be exactly centered on grid. It's a small thing but there you go.

-

I wanted to point out something about the CtC2 People's Empire - all the levels easily viewed in the 'All Time' tab were made soon after the game was released.

The first ten are all from June 2010. Of the 32 on the first page (before you have to load more): 19 are from June '10, 7 from July '10, and 6 from August '10. Of the first 100 levels only 24 are not from June, July or August of 2010. Those 24 were all made within that year.

It pretty much goes down the line chronologically. When the game is first released there is a burst of interest causing high plays/likes. As time goes on plays decrease and levels made latter aren't able to come close to previous ones. These latter levels are then effectively invisible since one has to go so far down the list to see them.

I don't know how the Empire will be in CtC3, but if it's similar I'd like to suggest adding a 'This Month' tab about five months after the games' release. This will give levels people make latter a chance to make it to the All Time tab, and I think it'd be good to have a longer tab between This Week and All Time.

mizomostafamohamed
mizomostafamohamed
30 posts
Nomad

i suggest to make new shape for the canon that crushes the castle

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

You should add new territories to Crustania, with castles that have new materials such as ice, metal, or even fur from that camel SSTG likes. Just don't expect the fur flying all over the place. Please take my suggestion, JoeyBetz, it'll get you more armor points.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I agree with Trismegtius23's idea on page 39, you could also maybe have the meteorite to just fall down randomly without notice if you're having trouble on a level (castle) .

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

[quote]no, for characters like the wizard

Yes, good idea, but what size will they be? Can you make them bigger and smaller?

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

This is for a comment on page one.

[quote] no, for the characters like the wizard

Good, but can they be bigger and smaller?

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

How will we make backgrounds into the sky and backgrounds into terrain like we do in CtC2PP?

Showing 391-405 of 429