ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790168
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
warfare134
warfare134
20 posts
Nomad

where can i find mana herbs?

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

@ warfare 134 u can find them as a drop or find them when destroying bushes

muzickero08
muzickero08
2 posts
Nomad

where can i find stones?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

How much pets are there ?

Mystes
Mystes
2 posts
Peasant

Sombody did the Titanization quest?

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

@mystes i started the qeust but im still doing the grinding qeusts in that area i have no cleu of what it could maby a sapphire globe with the imp branch i think but i dont know

flatline22
flatline22
2 posts
Nomad

i killed the giant snake boss before I accepted the quest and now I can't kill the boss again, do I have to start again?
Also i found emerald in the form of a iron rock (the one where you break to get one iron ore) except the rock was bright green.

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

yes that how you can find the ores but they are pretty rare i hope u havent left the screen then u can refresh and use autosav else u are screwed i fear :S

flatline22
flatline22
2 posts
Nomad

Btw i found the king's sword and this "sorceress stone" that looks like the missing ingredient for titanization, but something is still missing.
Also lucky i had a saved file, but its a little dated back so...

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

btw i just killed puff no more and i find rather all bosses extemely easy but im going to do more grinding now XD

Zathuw
Zathuw
15 posts
Templar

where i can find iron ore ?

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

@zathuros as you go through the maps sometimes a yellow dot appears on the minimap then you wil find an mining ore att 5 times u get iron ore its rare but sometimes it isnt gret but bleu green or red that stands for emerald sapphire and ruby

Armanbai
Armanbai
3 posts
Shepherd

guys i know not guide topic >< but anyway what to do with eggs u found...?

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

u go to the begin city and there is a stable u can breed the egs there and in several minutes how stronger the monster how longer the wait turn then u return and u can select it as your pet

xmimox
xmimox
5 posts
Nomad

rusty dagger + alkahest = trusty dagger

Showing 16-30 of 765