ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790833
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
lawlerbalzers
lawlerbalzers
6 posts
Nomad

@Emade where are the location of the 2 quest posts?

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

golden age peak

1. the 1st sigil just past the hyperion's gate go to the north east side. (there is no other way to find this one but the way i said).

2. the 2nd is just past the hyperion's gate go north west. (most people find this one 1st).

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

you posted to soon there right there

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

yay just beat the game any questions you have just ask me.

lawlerbalzers
lawlerbalzers
6 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know where Angel's tears are located? I noticed a little forge on the map to the lower left of tethys. I'm sure if i sold the item i needed or not.

lawlerbalzers
lawlerbalzers
6 posts
Nomad

i think i found it nvm.

Curtis6566
Curtis6566
11 posts
Nomad

emade, is there a use for treated leather other than selling?

mcflury5
mcflury5
1 posts
Nomad

[b]After going through the Gate of Cronus there is another gate that i can not open, and it does not tell me that i am missing anything. Any help on this would be appreciated.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

Where is angels tears? And I'm at the sigil that at the g of golden age peaks on the map where it says I need to finish quests to get new ones.Which ones are these?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

I'm replaying the game, and notice the location of all boss, items and talismans. I write that in a carte of the Isle of The Titans, and I will post it when finished. I hope that will be before monday, because I can't play on week.

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

Everyone who's asking "Where's such-and-such": here's a minimap with all the item locations. Enjoy!

http://basseq.com/fun/castaway-2/map.png

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

Everyone who's asking "Where's such-and-such": here's a minimap with all the item locations. Enjoy!

Castaway 2 Map

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

If the item you're looking for isn't on the map, it can either be purchased from a store, or it's a quest reward.

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

That amazed me that nobody think to make a minimap, but I see I was wrong ^^
With the path between the differents maps, that a very good job =)

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

Thanks @Fennec.

Showing 241-255 of 765