The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[dup] Your worst fears

24 4444
thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

[b]what is your worst fear every
examples
of falling off a Cliff

get shot with a rpg in the head

[/i]please explane

[quote]im not afraid http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdL8vC9w77wR4EV2QUrHrr14JthhGqDX2QBsWHBoDmqabYIePNrw

• 24 Replies
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I'll be honest, even though I am a sci-fi addict and pretty much all my stories/ RPGs (All the video games I play pretty much have them too) feature aliens, I am extremely afraid of extraterrestrial beings that have the intelligence of humans.

No, ity's the kind of fear of aliens the you fear little green guys coming into your room or abducting you, I just have a concept of humanity in my mind as an all-powerful super species that can, if it wants, destroy pretty much anything. Now, I don't fear humanity because I am human, I DO fear another species in the galaxy having the same characteristics, especially going top war with them, BECAUSE we would fear them.

To summarize, I am afraid of unknown dangers...

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

My worst fear ever is AG being shut down. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (wakes up screaming)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol im a coward so i am afradin of many many things.

im afraid of bees and that can be really bad in places full of them. i remember i was visiting a zoo in germany and i couldnt stop looking around me to check if there were any bees (idk why but for some reason every german zoo i visited had so so many bees )

i am afraid of needles... which made me really sesitive to anything that is connected to medical tools. (that actually started because of a childhood drama...)

and lastly i am afraid of blood. idk if its a realy fear but i just cant look or even just think about blood or things that are supposed to be INSIDE the body. it makes me really nervous and lol i even started to feel bad when we just talked about nerves in biology class XD

there are many other things im afraid of but i think ill stop talking XP

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

im afraid of bees

I'm afraid of wasps, because a bee can prick you once, but a wasp can go on and on and on:O My friend had a wasp in his pants and he stung her multiple times. My sister was stung in her neck and she almost died. Brrr scary beasts.

i am afraid of needles

Lol me too! I'm afraid of them because when i see a needle i think of pain. I once had a drip in my hand 2 times in one month, the second time they put it in it hurt so much! I had multiple experiences with this kind of thing and i hate needles now:P

The last thing i'm afraid of is my emotions, sometimes things happen and i don't know what to think or to feel and it really hurts inside, my mind goes crazy.. Yea i hate it to feel lonely or like i'm some kind of monster:P My ex gave me that feeling a lot of times..
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Lol me too! I'm afraid of them because when i see a needle i think of pain. I once had a drip in my hand 2 times in one month, the second time they put it in it hurt so much! I had multiple experiences with this kind of thing and i hate needles now:P
The last thing i'm afraid of is my emotions, sometimes things happen and i don't know what to think or to feel and it really hurts inside, my mind goes crazy.. Yea i hate it to feel lonely or like i'm some kind of monster:P My ex gave me that feeling a lot of times..

my story of the needles fear is that when i was really young i had to let them take my blood. for some unexplained reason they had trouble finding my vein. the stung me like 5 times and on the 6th they just got annoyed so they moved the needle inside my arm .

when i said bees, i meant pretty much any stinging insect and espacially bees and those who do BZZZZZZ so wasps are definitely included XD

i didnt put loneliness because i was thinking more about phobias.but loneliness is my greatest fear.
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

freakin heights man, ill ride tall roller coasters and stuff but i will hav my eyes closed the whole time. i can't handle it.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

One of my fears is that my AG account will be permabanned.
I haven't done anything for that to happened though......

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

prolly snakes,well big snakes,small snakes arnt that scary!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to go ahead and label this as duplicate. There is a HUGE phobia thread that has been on-going for a long while.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5713122/phobias/page/19/

Showing 16-24 of 24