ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140249
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

nice work anti hack squad

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Ok let me link my thousands of photobucket pictures here. I will need an hour to get my next post ready.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZgnleUl9ok sorry. it is a video of the infamous noob spammer killingmachine in action. Who else would i send this to?

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcg1TqOUmHg
This is a link showing EXOBEAST cheating in a game because i made fun of his clan EXO who all cheat i believe. They also spam constantly in lobby when they are online.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

LOL Yos U R A MONSTER XD lolllll u may have just single handedly took out no less than 50% of known hackers on colony AHAHAHAHAHAHA let the games begin.

p.s. the exo clan is dead b4 birth XDDDD

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Endscape problem is cormyn is going to delete the post. The profanity in the pictures is unexceptable. I will re-ost later this week dure to the fact that, cormyn doesn't understand how the rank system works. I will be power leveling my account usings all hard cpus I will record all for proof. I will be taking scrennshots of my stats. When I am done with the project I will reset my account my plan is to go to 64 games, but I think Iwill have to go higher just to prove there is no rank 11 or higher.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmm, i see, well if he does get rid of them its becuz of language displayed on a forum. Take them to him personally. As for the games, explain to him the points system then begin. For it to work out this way u MUST win the 64 straight. At that point any game after that will be able to get u to rank ten MULTIPLE times, so continue to 70 straight, and then it should be clear and easy for him to see.. or to save time have him ask experienced colony players, we all know rank cap, he can also ask krin(maybe)

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

thank you esordoreno u have provided the kindof videos and evidence that we want

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

brill work yos..... but there is one problem.....the rank over ten thing does not prove sombody hacks....EG: my younger bro was banned by my mom from an ag acount and he hates being guest so i let him borrow my joelabay account...the idiot goes on to a hacking website and even though im rank ten hackes my profile so now im 12 or somthing......

P.S does anyone know how to get your rank reset?

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

heres another hack... 2f4st4u4 he did not hack till he started to lose...even though his stats were ok

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

[quote=brp47]thank you esordoreno u have provided the kindof videos and evidence that we want [/quote]
Hey what about my work, sure it will be deleted, but I spent over an hour and a half making that post. It is a long process to link profiles, and pictures in mass.

About the Rank system, inflict having a higher rank then 10 is a hacked rank. You said your bro used your account, which is against ag policy for on; it is also hacking due to him going on the hacked website. I cut a few people some slack because I played with them recently (Sicnarfaceu and Jordster) and didn't hack. Jordster as you know is a reformed player meaning he was a cheater, but now plays legit.

I already explained to Rank system, I just need to find the post Krin made on someguys profile. I thought it was on goodoldfuntimes profile, but it wasn't there sadly.

If I have to I will Chomp-Stomp (murder 182 Normal CPUS) 91 games in a row. 91 games in a row is equal to 60195 points, which is the points need to go from Rank 1 to Rank 10. If there is a Rank higher then 10 I would expect to find one at 70 (35970 points), 74 (40070 points), 79 (45535 points), 83 (50185 points), 87 (55070 points), or 91 (60195 points) games. I will play Hard CPUs if the community wants me to, but I just don't want to start over after going half way.

All the games will be recorded, and posted onto Youtube.

inflict you need to use tabs to reset your rank. The way I did it was really easy:

Go to the Colony game page.
Let it load to the main menu.
Open another window.
Go to armorgames home page.
Go to the Colony game page.
Go to the main menu.
Use the first window to join multiplayer.
You should see your stats reset.

*You must be shown as logged in on both windows before going to the Colony page.
**If you have to enter any information to loggin on Colony then start over.

This method may not work for everyone.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I was right the post Krin made about the Rank system was on goodoldfuntime's profile, but it has been deleted.

This mean I will be Chomp-Stomping.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

@inflict I understand what you are saying kind of. I recently played with a few guys who were over rank 10 but were obviously new to the game with little to no experience. They all claimed that they were introduced to the game through one of these cheat sites and were uncertain on how to reset stats. On the other hand, i also know a few people who purposely used the cheating sites to get a high rank then stopped. Either way, i do not think exceptions can be made here. If you are over rank 10 you must reset your stats or face criticism.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Noobforlife16
ribs22
awezomeboy
SpartanOfAwesome
McAciD
Majigeric
Blake1655
Apersonthatrocks
xinFamousx66
Gpiddy15
elonimes
oddkid1235
chill1603
XxRELOADxX
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
ChocoBunny11
DoMiNaToR360
rpk
colombiaGamer
vovovo
RainingDeath
ninjaboss88
EXOSNIPER
jango986
TheGreek1
lischen40

just a few off my list.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

EviL2SNipER is not a hacker, I will uplaod a 1v1 with him to proove it over the weekend.

Showing 1-15 of 708