ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140076
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

If I may make a suggestion, since the list is a bit long, put it in alphabetical order?

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

o snap... i just saw that inflict said that.. XD *facepalm* wow.. im gonna go lay down now..

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0hNIbvJk0]

This is a link showing yet two more cheaters in action. pero890 and jonasp12.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

esordereno, only use the url= if you a hyperlinking text. If you are puting the url only then do {url}http://armorgames.com{/url}

The way your doing it should look like this:
{url=http://armorgames.com}word that will be the hyperlink{/url}

The {}s are substitution for the []s just to show you without the bbcode activating.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Yet another colony cheater caught. He said he would stop but he, as you will see, lied to many many times.. and one time liars tend to be 2 time liar tend to be habitual liars.. so i decided i should post this still.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Esordereno, you finally got it, congrats. ^.^

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

thanks esordoreno good link exactly what we need

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

AustinVaughan is a glitcher

firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

yay anti hacking squad

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

yay anti hacking squad

dont let the term fool u....... they find, secure proof, and provide a list..... that being said nothing else gets done....... as far as i've seen the problems getting worse..... but the "anti" hacking squad is doing wat it can, other parties...... not so much...

AlahAK47(hack)
AlahRPG7(hack)
KermesVermilio(glitch)
Warlord222(hack)

look at it, take notice, ignore it, watever, don't play these people unless u want to lose...
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering of posible ways to get colony hackers removed.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Timmy13, I don't think this anti hack squad is going to get hackers punished because they are only providing a list of hackers. AGS needs proof which I provided on page 3 of this topic.
I actaully don't trust the information from the anti hack squad because they still have yet to fix misspelled usernames. They say they have proof but have yet to release it.
Note : I am not part of this anti hack squad, but I wanted to join; they turned me down. I am the original Colony Hacker-Hunter from 2009 though.
Note-2 : I will be releasing the 2nd round of hackers on Thursday.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

i know i know yos, but if nothing else keep the names given to u by people whom u trust to know wat they r talking about, and then procede to gather data..... seeing how its a flash game out and out we can't expect anything to be done to the users, but we can ATLEAST have a capable list that has all if not most known hackers/glitchers and wat not..... im speaking to YOU because i know and trust u with something like this...
good luck

p.s. to all: take the pessimistic road...... don't expect much to be done about the "root" or sprouting "roots" of the problem, just except that u know who NOT to play against...

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am sorry if I looked like I hated the anti hack squad, but I don't. I am happy to know there is a group of people that have a list of who to watchout for, even if some of the names aren't valid. With thier list I can look for specific users to stat-check, play, and observe. The two of us have the same goal in mind, but the expirence differences is what creates the tension between us.

Besides, I kinda pissed brp47 off ingame because he misunderstood me.

Showing 46-60 of 708