ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140075
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

fission12's Rank: 187. Games played:1875 LOL

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

Z_ack's Rank: 10000 Games played:29
other hackers lol there's much

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

I know for one that my stats are completely made up. I am rank 10 and have 645 games played currently. Based on this I believe that the people above and below that you framed for "hacking" are innocent. Mass, you seem to have a habit of lying and cheating yourself so idk even know why you are posting here. I have a 2 screenshots, one of you nulling and one of you lying in the lobby that you did not null. The times and the dates are in the corner. 2ndly, zing, Rhidian, mba, etc. know that oyu do not play fairly. Please improve on that before posting here.

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

i like the invisble code
i caught fission and mrdudeman playing with hacks and now he maybe now will see this and say story anybody belive's i let him belive
if not beliveing so dont

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

-,- Guys, no screenshot, no proof, so just shut your pie holes and post any screenshots if you want action taken. Jeez.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am starting to wonder what good this thing does, besides bringing together people that apparently doesn't know how to act in a civilised manner.
So, why exactly should this spamdumb be kept open, besides the feeble hope that something can be done about the hackers when no one is prepared to actually follow the rules in the first place?

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

well said Cenere,
at the moment it does no good for 2 reasons:
1. there aren't many hackers on colony any more
2. even with proof of a hacker, there is nothing we can do. seeing as we have no supporting mod/admin.

i suggest we either close this thread or more hopefully we could ressurrect the negativity on some way? please people cheer up. and i know non of the people massmurderer hack seeing as i know them all.

jerryahmed
jerryahmed
13 posts
Shepherd

QUICKSILVERX is a hacker

hamooddangour
hamooddangour
5 posts
Nomad

for god sake massmurrder is right and i know Cenere is threating him for banning and he's the one ho is saying that fission12 hacks and he does (not on site)
cenere dont think yourself your just a mod you can do anything you like lol

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

he can though... if cenere sees it fit, he may do it. cenere is a nice bloke

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Dude, sock puppets or your sibling's account is just a pathetic way to reassure me you have nothing.
Suck it up, stop behaving like a six year old and move on.

cenere is a nice bloke

Thank you.

2. even with proof of a hacker, there is nothing we can do. seeing as we have no supporting mod/admin.

That is a real bother indeed. Technically, it would still do to compose a large list with evidence and then send it to Justin (probably marking it '[Urgent] List of Colony Hackers', but without an active staff member, it is rather hard to do something.
massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

cener your annoying that's all i am just seeing a hacker he DOESNT even useing SITE and you think i am an harrsment guy
LOL ROFL
your hillarios ^^

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

so you want a prove?
ask 'thedarkdemonsclan'
here's your prove lol

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

and there's a video there's scatchs in srry i was videoing in a hot place
http://nmghack.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/15688770-fission-lol-****-u-trolollollol-

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The quality of the video is so bad I can't see no nothing, so you're still committing libel. Either way, Fission gave proof against you a few pages back already.

cener your annoying that's all i am just seeing a hacker he DOESNT even useing SITE and you think i am an harrsment guy

We still don't see him as a hacker. No proof, nothing.
Showing 676-690 of 708