The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDrinks

61 6745
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

What's your favorite drink you've ever had or just drink regularly?

Mine is Gatorade - Orange G2 Series.

• 61 Replies
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

beer is wonderful

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Homemade sweet tea.

I can't stand beer, the taste is horrible.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

beer is wonderful

seconded. I prefer porter and IPA myself.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The worst drink i have had is either beer or chocolate liquor.

The best one is probably coke or a coolata from dunken donuts.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

The best one is probably coke or a coolata from dunken donuts.

Very true Coke is very tasty and the Coolata's from DD's are very good and whenever I go there I get them.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I regularly drink water and orange juice, and I think orange juice is my favorite drink. I also like sodas but I prefer having a juice than a soda.

Mine is Gatorade

I only have Gatorade and this kind of stuff after I practice sports. if you drink it too regularly and you don't waste energy it is bad.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Very true Coke is very tasty and the Coolata's from DD's are very good and whenever I go there I get them.

I have a machine at home and some dunkan donuts coffee so on occasion i make some here. I have a book with really good recipes (the best was a caramel one)

I am currently waiting for someone to ask why there have been two underage people who have had beer so far on this forum
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Two underage people? I think that would be three.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I am currently waiting for someone to ask why there have been two underage people who have had beer so far on this forum

That is not a problem. I see 11, 12, 13 and 14 year old kids drinking to get really drunk at parties. And they drink whatever is in front of them: vodka, beer, whiskey, wine, champagne and hallucinogenic drinks. I really dislike that and it is really wrong. I hope I never have alcoholic drinks.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't even understand why anyone likes it...it's litterally fermented, aka yeast went potty a ton of times, rotton, and gives you a hangover. Why would anyone want to drink an expensive, rotted drink that makes you sick afterwards? I mean really...

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't drink, i have had alcohol but only sips when my parents let me try some.

roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

That is not a problem. I see 11, 12, 13 and 14 year old kids drinking to get really drunk at parties. And they drink whatever is in front of them: vodka, beer, whiskey, wine, champagne and hallucinogenic drinks. I really dislike that and it is really wrong. I hope I never have alcoholic drinks.
i know a 14 year old who has had s** and durnk beer but my favrote drikn is between a&w cream soda and arizona green tea
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Water. It keeps me alive............

nnnaaaaaaaaajkjkjkjk
i like to drink amp
can't have that much though or imight not grow as tall

roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

I don't drink, i have had alcohol but only sips when my parents let me try some.
so do i but i hate alcahol it tastes like s***
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I drank some by accident. I was in a table with some adults and they were drinking beers and I was having a soda with the same color of the beer. I turned round, and took a cup but it wasn't mine. I really hated the beer's taste and I have tried wine too but I didn't like it XD
Showing 1-15 of 61