ForumsSupport ForumGames Won't Load

20 10622
Twigy101
Twigy101
1 posts
Nomad

Floater, Set people on fire, and TONS of other games wont load my screen just goes black. please dont blame it on my computer l

• 20 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Please list:

1. Browser
2. Flash version
3. Antivirus software

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

agreed with asherlee i recomend either google chrome or mozilla firefox v4

also u would need to possibly upgrade your java platform. and also ur flash player and as she said the antivirus

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

please dont blame it on my computer l

We are obviously going to blame it on your computer if its your computers fault. If it works for everyone but you then it can't be AG.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

if this happens, you need to update your flashversion. armorgames only accepts upgraded ones

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7558421/fed-up-with-people-saying-games-wont-load

(8

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

1. Update your Flash Version
2. Clear your Cache and Cookies
3. Scan for Viruses
4. Try a different browxer
5. Deal with it

Those are really the only options I can think of, and yes your computer does need to be blamed

trytokillme
trytokillme
10 posts
Nomad

It is probably something with your computer, like major lag, but if you haven't checked for viruses in a while, that could be your problem. Of course, if you have an older flash version, that is a possibility.

Oh and by the way, every possibility has to link to blaming your computer.

rignart
rignart
1 posts
Peasant

No game will load! the page will not load!

iloledLOL
iloledLOL
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah, so, I'm having the same problem as "ummwhatnow". No games will load on any browser on armorgames. I just get this little spinning loading wheel where the game is supposed to be and the music plays from the game, but no game. I am at my wits end. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of for this problem, and I am in no way an amateur around a computer. I'm not entirely an expert, so I would appreciate any help.
Btw, I can get other websites with flash games to work. But there are some other websites that act like armorgames. The only difference I can find between working and not working websites is the working websites actually pop up the message asking for permisson to run flash; armorgames never asks if it can run flash (I have given armorgames.com and multiple exact game urls express permission to run flash in multiple browsers, and still nothing.)

Please help....

NeonGami
NeonGami
1 posts
Shepherd

Tried to edit my post... accidentally deleted it.

I’m having the same exact problems, no games will load despite the fact that I’ve done everything mentioned here. Everything is up to date, enabled and whatnot. I even asked friends to try it on their computers and learned something interesting. Those with the same internet provider as me could not get any game to load, but those with a different service had no problems. I don’t really understand it, but it’s been consistent. Does anyone else here have mediacom?

I actually had to use my phone on data to even get the forums to load properly despite being able to load other sites just fine on WiFi.

RNGhatesme
RNGhatesme
3 posts
Blacksmith

I'll "fourth" what others are saying. No games will load on armorgames. Page comes up, I get a little spinning wheel, and no more. As others have stated, I can actually hear the game in the background after it loads, but the spinning wheel never clears.

This happens in all the browsers on my computer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge and even IE. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash. Tested games in other sites (like kongregate) which ran with no problems.

One other note, which I'd like to hear if other people noticed, I can no longer see a place to Log in on the front page! I'm not sure if this is just me, or others see the same thing. The upper right of the page shows just a Search box, no username or login space.

RNGhatesme
RNGhatesme
3 posts
Blacksmith

One other note, tried Armorgames on my son's computer and on my work computer, same symptoms everywhere.

jmille2174
jmille2174
2 posts
Blacksmith

Ditto everything said above, did everything suggested, etc. And yes, I too have noticed the log in window is missing from the homepage. It has been acting like this for like a week or so now and am I am wondering why it is taking so long for the problem to be fixed. I have flagged the games, I have submitted tickets, etc.

quala
quala
3 posts
Jester

Is there anyway to email or contact Armor Games directly? I have same problem for the past week

BarneyFife
BarneyFife
1 posts
Farmer

Same problem as everyone else and has been almost a week. No games will load and no log-in window. Have tried on many different computers as well as many different platforms. Does anyone know anything? Thanks...

Showing 1-15 of 20