The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverndo you think this kid should be punished?

31 3968
reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

during recess at school a kid walked up to the house and tried to pet a dog that had bitten a teacher before and the teacher supervising us yelled at him so 2 kids dragged the kid who was hated in the class and 1 ran off and 1 tried to push him in the yard the hated kid slapped the kid trying to push him in the yard and the kid trying to push the hated kid punched him and chased him off school grounds so do you think the kid who approached the dog should be held responsible?

• 31 Replies
reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

@joe96

kid 1 is going in the neigbors yard to pet the dog he insits "it wants to play" yet it bit the gym teacher and the owner of the home has a bb gun

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I can read past the lack of punctuation, spacing and capitalization but the continuity fail between the first kid and the hated kid being dragged by two others makes no sense. You make it look as if the two kids dragged the hated kid because the supervisor yelled at the first kid. Is that the case?

Anyway, the first kid sounds like an idiot and the two kids are both ninnyhammers.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Kid 1 should not be held responsible for what kids 2, 3 and 4 did, kids 2 and 3 should be punished, and kid 4 should not be punished, since he hit in self-defense.

i agree with that except for one thing... i dont think kid one even deserves to be in that story XD.

kid 2 stopped dragging kid 4
why did he ran away anyway? because he knew he is going to get slapped??? anyway that kid is even more stupid then the kid who stayed and punched him and both kid 2 and 3 should get punished
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

This is highly amusing.

Guys what about kid 5? He may have tempted the kid to leave school in the first place being ethically wrong. Kid 1 may believe he was doing the right thing.

Was he double dog dared? You know you can't back down from a double dog dare.

Where kids 2+3 abusing their power by dragging the kid in the first place? They could have a lawsuit on their hands.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

@PracticalManiac

Kid 5 is ReloadMachine5212, he is a witness.

I bags being Kid 6...

wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

COMPLETELY CONFUSING!!! but from what i understand, the kid going to the dog should not be punished, the two kids dragging 1st kid should be punished and the teacher should mind her own buisness

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

i think kids 2 and 3 should be punished since since they tried to hurt kid 4

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

the two kids dragging 1st kid should be punished and the teacher should mind her own buisness

1st. the 1st kid left in the middle, kid 4 was dragged, kid 1 and 4 are not the same

2nd.the teacher was a male

3rd. i hate school

4th. i like pie
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

who ever did the crime, should do the time.... lohan...

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

this is so confusing! but i think I get it. that dont even make since! why would kid 1 be held responsible?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

kid 1 is going in the neigbors yard to pet the dog he insits "it wants to play" yet it bit the gym teacher and the owner of the home has a bb gun

Did kid 4 get chased into that yard? If he did, that would explain why kid 1 is in there.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

ok i sorta understnad more now. kid 1 should only be punished if he left school grounds which it sounds like he did since he went to the neightbor's house and unless it is on school grounds (which I dought) kid 1 should not be punished,

sorry if that waz confusing I know it was a little when I read back through it

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

This sounds more than a riddle than a question... :S

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I think you should be punished for your overly complicated question.

epic win.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I think it';s the two kids that tried to push the kid who got yelled at in the first place should get in trouble. Not the kid who already got yelled at. But the two kids the tried to get the other kid killed.

Showing 16-30 of 31