ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Save Problem

4 8842
fizzpoo1
fizzpoo1
1 posts
Treasurer

hi all,
just another fellow gamer with a issue hoping for a solution.
my problem is this :
every so often (like an hour or so) my game would freeze, or i die by accident, but when i load, the game would be loading save files forever (which means it doesn't show any saves, always show loading saves) and if i reload or refresh the web page, it would be exactly where i started in the first place. which make it almost impossible to proceed further in the game. this has been happening forever ! HELP !

• 4 Replies
yusufnazmi1999
yusufnazmi1999
2 posts
Nomad

1-right click on the game 2-click settings 3-click local storage 4-set local storage to unlimited and try again can i helped you

nFrank
nFrank
5 posts
Nomad

That won't work work me (e.g. in Castaway).
It says, the game is saved, but the save slot is still empty.
Any help?

SladerDNJ
SladerDNJ
2 posts
Nomad

I usually do global saving which needs a internet connection but i want to know if i can transfer the saving to local

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There should be an autosave for both local and global if you're playing it on the same computer. You should be able to create a local save after you load a global save if you're on a different computer.

Locking this thread because it's over two years since the previous post. Please create a new thread if a recent thread (one within the last couple months) doesn't already exist.

Showing 1-4 of 4