ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Forge problem

48 65864
s0ulw4x
s0ulw4x
16 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with the forges quests:

Forge of Nymphs : Craft a Warrior Shield at the Forge of Nymphs (Old Knight's Memento + Round Shield)

Brains over brawn : Create a scholar sword in the mighty fires of Mnemosyne's Forge (Sorcerer's Sapphire + Regal Sword)

I have all of the requiered items to craft but nothing is created when I craft them. Am I suppose to activate the forges in some way? Where I am suppose to stand precisely to craft those items? Is it too late to do it ?

Thanks

• 48 Replies
s0ulw4x
s0ulw4x
16 posts
Nomad

Ok, i just figured this out.

You need to press the space key in order to activate the forge and complete the quest.

Sorry

EpicCameron1
EpicCameron1
2 posts
Nomad

press space bar at mnemosynes's forge

soccernutt9
soccernutt9
3 posts
Nomad

hey i disposed my old knights momento thinkin it did nothing
what now

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@soccernutt9...Because you don't have the Old Knight's Memento you can't make the Warrior's Shield, Blast Shield, or Beetle God Shield. But you don't need those to finish the game. So you can keep playing, you just can't clear those quests. Or you can start over. Either way, many of the items in this game get used more than once so don't sell or dispose of anything.

soccernutt9
soccernutt9
3 posts
Nomad

[b]thanks coccolobis[b]

Manopause
Manopause
1 posts
Nomad

I'm at the forge, i'm aware that i have to press the space bar but what happens when it doesn't craft anything? do i just give up and continue on or what?

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

do you have the right items?

supersam22
supersam22
2 posts
Nomad

whats the combination at theias forge, nad how do u make a beatle god sheild

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

Look at coccolobis' map on other threads

Kndbattle
Kndbattle
6 posts
Shepherd

where do u get the socerors saphire?

kamiloa
kamiloa
2 posts
Nomad

look guys in the Forge of Nymphs,you have to search for some kind of altar and press space bar,then put the objects there and you craft it and it forms the warrior shield

Qwerty282
Qwerty282
3 posts
Nomad

A lot of answers can be found here: http://guidology.com/2011/05/03/castaway-2-crafting-guide/
You can also try standing on those glowy disclike platforms, open your inventory and click craft item. The forge also gives clues as to what you need by providing you with outlines.
Hope this helped.

WaterKing77
WaterKing77
1 posts
Nomad

how do u get the keys to enter the gates

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

you kill the monsters that have them. you then pick up those keys and items that they drop before you walk out out of the screen... as that just makes it impossible for you to move on

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

o

Showing 1-15 of 48