The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAddicting and ArmorGames? An alliance?

23 4040
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I honestly think addicting games is falling into a low. Armor Games is much better. Addictinggames should team with armor just so it could be a stronger gaming society. Same armorgames crap, with a little bit of addictinggames crap. comment?

• 23 Replies
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

No forums just ruins it as it was bad enough.When Nickelodeon sponsored it it got so bad.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

The games on AG are much more addicting than on addicting games.
And I think that slowly, Armor Games will pass Addicting Games popularity.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

They (Addicting games) did post games here, lol. AG by far, my reasons are mostly mentioned on the first page, so I won't bother.

Addicting Games also has the initials AG, so let's be more specific than AG in this thread. Anyway, I have faved a game from Addicting Games. That game is Pencil Racer.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I used to only go onto Addicting Games.Until I learned about AG.Also no forums and stupid games.NO RAZE!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Until I learned about AG.

Like I said, it is confusing to say AG since Addicting Games has the same initials. Therefore, be specific rather than saying AG.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

that would be cool but also hard to organize and get used to. addicting games has some really good games and some that are really pointless, with armor games it would probably give them a boost, so yeah it could be a good idea if brought together with the right people

Showing 16-21 of 23